Chapter 43

Tw: Depression, R*pe, Spiraling, Other related Topics

Anu's POV:

I was working and Zolo was taking care of our kids. I held my head thinking of all the events that had played out around me the past year. The biggest thing on my mind is how fast my relationship with Zolo had progressed, we had quadruplets at 17. My mind wandered to how I quite possibly destroyed Zolo as a person because of my drive to be with him. My lust had gotten the better of me. Was I just like how people portray Anubis; a Cold uncaring person who hurts other to get what he wants? No, thats not me... Right? I shook my head and tried to focus on the work I was supposed to be doing but the screen swam before my eyes. I rested my head in my handpaws and started to silently cry. "What's wrong Anu?" Zolo said. I wanted to tell him that I'm crying about the future I stole from him, but my voice wouldn't work. Zolo sat down beside me and rubbed my back. "It's about the Children isn't it?" "You are 17." I managed to say before crying again. Zolo sighed. "I would have aborted if I didn't want kids Anu. I love you abd you didn't trap or hurt me i know we've only known eachother for a year but we had to develop faster than others wouldn't you agree?" I just sat there not knowing what to say. "We did have kids earlier than we should have and thats my fault. I wanted to have kids as soon as possible because I wanted my tubes tied so I couldn't have a kid from someone other than the person I love the most." He then kissed me deeply. "I always will be here for you." I kissed him back and held him close before I let the hug go and we put the kids to bed and stared getting handy with each other.