Chapter 33

Sammy's POV:

Terra growled and spoke "Lay off Xim now yo-" I stopped him he looked at me but I just shook my head, Indicating that I did not care what they told me. Terra say down but the bully dragons did not leave but instead kept pestering us I could tell this was effecting Anu pretty badly as he kept looking more and more stressed so I got up and ripped them a new one. "You think your so special, So High and Mighty, so Righteous.... Well guess what you little psychos your not. All you are are immature teens who think that having a bigger dick is everything and that Men are not supposed to have emotions guess what you lil shits people care more about how you treat others and how Empathetic you are so go screw off with your toxic Masculinity before my horns get dull with age." They left all of them looking uncomfortable. I looked at Anu who was worse "Sorry Anu." He shook his head and looked at me "Not your fault." He said and I nodded he went back to calming down with Zolo's help. I looked at Terra who just shrugged. Then Spencer and Tiberus arrived Spencer immediately started doing his most common nervous tic which was to obsessively go through all his stuff  and make sure it was all there. "What's wrong?" Terra asked. "It's not important." He said which we knew ment he didn't want to talk about it till he was ready after going through his stuff twice He looked at Tiberus who sighed and faced us. "He's just worried about going feral in school again. I told him that it would be unlikely but he's still worried." That last part earned Tiberus a dirty look from Spencer who went right back to rechecking his stuff then the Bully Dragons came back and this time they had a older student with them who was bigger than Anu which was hard to achieve. "What are you doing punk." He said we ignored him then he grabbed Spencer's arm. "You will Speak when spoken to punk." Spencer just gave him a Icy stare. "I'm checking my things what it to you?" Spencer said with a slight bite in his words "I hear that your a werecat." He said. Spencer's demeanor did not change but I could tell that a nerve was struck "So what if I am?" He responded this earned him a punch to the face immediately after he grabbed Tiberus to stop him from retaliating "You punch everyone or do you spare people exactly like you the "Honor" of a punch?" He tried to punch Spencer again but his fist stopped mid air. Then S13 Materialized S13 is Spencer's personalized version of Marionette who he gave to Zolo. "I highly advise against doing that..." S13 said the older Dragon pulled his fist back and tossed A token at Spencer then walked away Spencer looked at it and and He turned pale "What is it?" I Asked "It's The Hunter's logo." He said and I shivered knowing what they were "We have to be careful now babe." Tiberus said and Spencer nodded and I couldn't help but feel powerless...