Chapter 20

Spencer's POV: 

on the night of the ball Tiberus presented me with a brooch that fit my suit perfectly he pinned it to my lapel and I kissed him and he kissed me back we left my house and there was a limo waiting he looked at me "is that our ride?" he asked me eyes wide I nodded and blushed " oh my gosh thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he exclaimed and hugged me tightly I giggled "I'm glad you like it!" I said then I nuzzled him knocking my top hat off in the process. He picked it up and put it on my head "Let's go dance the night away my love." he said pulling me towards the limo we got in he was awestruck I had decorated the interior like a mini Fazbear Entertainment center posters lines the walls there was even a Freddy mic and the Marionette's box "pick the music it has wireless speakers built-in." I told him he looked at me "Really? I can choose the music?" I nodded and he hugged me again and I laugh "you're so cute Tibby." I told him he smiled and put on We Know What Scares You by Tryhardninja and we listen to it while we drove when the song ended I recognized the playlist he put on "you put on my mega playlist." I said he nodded and took off my top hat ad we kissed ending up making out for a solid 20 minutes then the car slowed and S13 poked out of the box "we have arrived." he said I nodded and put on my top hat and I got out I healed out my paw for Tiberus and he took it I helped him out "This is the convention center." he said his voice full of excitement "I take it you've never been?" I asked he just nodded "Allow me to show you around Tibby."  I said and we went in we arrived in the main plaza and I led him to the biggest room and we entered I lead him to the food area we grabbed food and sat down at the reserved table which was near the stage but not near the center which was clear and big enough for may people to dance in we sat and ate when we finished Tiberus asked me a lot of questions about how I started the Ball in the first place "It was in school in grade 8 we had a dance class and I was taught the box waltz so I decided to make it for my company lots of people love it. This isn't the only one though anywhere that have offices or factories there is a Ball for that location lots of people go to each of them the Lights went up a little but was still at a low level and a woman on stage Melissa her name was taped the mic and the room quieted down "Welcome to the third annual Ashhenglen Robotics Employee Ball I would like to remind you that we have a silent auction that will be announced at 9 as always we have the highest-ranking employee here to start the night off and that is the owner and founder of the company Spencer Ashenglen." there was slight applause and Melissa continued "as always the first minute will be for the CEO and his..." She hesitated "partner will dance and the rest can join if they so wish. Thank you." she said and hurried off the podium I rose and held out my paw "if your nervous just look at me and focus on me ok?" he nodded and took my paw I lead him to the center of the room we took our poses both us doing the male pose and the music started I lead sensing his nervousness which soon faded all that existed was the music an each other we Waltzed around I become aware of others joining but I paid them no mind to not make tiberus nervous when the music crescendoed and then ended I bent hi over and kissed him at the same time taking off my top hat and he kissed right back there was loud applause as we kissed and Tiberus smiled at me.

Sorry that this is late I just had an idea drought hope you liked it I will continue this scene in the next chapter and as always Stay True to You!