Chapter 39

Spencer's POV:

Alpha kissed my forehead, not knowing that I'm sick. "What's wrong?" He asked me. I didn't want him to know. "Tired......." I lied and I pulled him to my chest and took him to my home and into my room where I grew again before I laid on my bed and held him close he removed my shirt with my permission and buried himself in my fur. I didn't tell him that all touch felt like icy flames across my skin. He looked at me and felt my head "You're sick." He stated. I could only nod and look away my tail subconsciously curling around him protectively. "I'm guessing your healing powers don't affect illnesses?" I nodded. "Only........injuries........." He signed and petted me "I'm going to stay with you till you feel better." I held out one of my massive paws to him and he put his paw in mine and I closed my paw gently because I was much bigger at the moment. He giggled and kissed my forehead, "what are your symptoms? "Chills.........headache..........." I told him and he got off of me and pulled a soft blanket over me and sat beside me. "I'll stay with you till you feel better, can I make you some soup?" I nodded and held out my paw again and he held it with both of his. "Are.....you.....upset.............that........I......big.......while.......sick......?" I asked "No, just worried." He responded. I used my tail to comfort him and he hugged it. He seemed upset. "You........ok.......?" I asked. He nodded and came close and stroked my face. "I don't know why you hate your were sizes... Could you please tell me why?" I looked to the side and then back at him his face was clouded with worry. "Terry.......would......tell....me.......that......the.......bigger.......I.....was......the......more.........fuckable....I.......was....." I said and I could see a red haze wherever I looked and I knew my eyes were glowing red as I was as stressed as I could be without going to my biggest size HyperUltra Feral as I was already went Ultra feral (8'8") when I grew again before I laid down. Alpha hugged me and murmured comfort in my ears but I could feel the stress building up and I went HyperUltra Feral I was now 9'1" and I was twice as muscular as Anu. I looked at Alpha and he kissed me "I'm here for you Spencer. I love you and I won't let anyone hurt you I'm your boyfriend and I will protect you." I stifled a cough and he held me even though one of my paws was enough to hold his entire torso. He held me for a while in silence then he started humming a tune I recognized it as the one he sang for me a while ago. I was exauseted and sick and I eventually fell asleep.

Tiberus' POV:

Once he fell asleep I got off of him and got a towel to use as a wet rag for his head. I knew what hyper, ultra and hyperultra feral was but I didn't know he was one of the few who were able to get that big, I also didn't realize that he was self conscious because of that Creep. I put the towel on Spencer's head and laid on his chest his tail covered me like a blanket and I held it. I could sense how powerful he was but I also knew he would be gentle unless forced not to and I kept thinking of ways to help him get more comfortable and as I did so I drifted off to sleep.