Chapter 6

Tiberus' POV:

"don't freak out or attack or do anything threatening." I said then Spencer transformed and went feral but he was calm "A-Alpha" he said his voice growly but not threatening "hey." I said stroking his face "just cuddle me ok?" he nodded smiled and cuddled me and Nuzzled me and Terra said "he's a werecat." "I'm nice." Spencer said "you just need to be not afraid or do things that can be threatening or he might defend himself." I said Storm the spoke up "heh he looks powerful." I smiled "he is." I replied then Godric said "those teeth look sharp I don't know if he's safe." Spencer whimpered and Terra turned around and looked at Godric "now isn't the time for your jokes Ric." he said sternly "ugh fine whatever." Godric replied then he smirked showing that he was Joking "Alpha?" "yes my love?" "where is Zolo I smell him." "I'm right here big guy." Zolo said and Spencer went to hug him an Godric said loudly "don't go near him" Spencer froze and then he sat down and started crying and I lost it I got in his face then I smelt it and I said in a whisper loud enough to hear "so been drinking have we?" "how did you know?" he asked having admitted it because I caught him off guard  "I have better smell than most." then Anu came over and said "Tiberus, Spencer needs you and Godric you can stay but please try to sober up enough to not do that again." "I'll watch my brother. " Godrica said and I went to Spencer and hugged him he hugged me back and then Anu got a idea "Storm can you heal Zolo's and Spencer's stress sickness?"

sorry for the late chapter again i have nthing else to add o bu bye and as always Stay True to You!