Chapter 25

Zolo's POV:

There was a Lunar eclipse tonight as the day wore on i became more and more nervous and jittery Anu noticed and when we got home and in my bedroom the big galug hugged me tightly and soothed me "Zolo... It's alright those psych tests determined that your docile, Your not dangerous." I Just cuddled up to Anu and buried my face in his chest my doubts plaguing my mind helped along by my depression then I felt weird and I felt my body start changing and I kept my face in Anu's chest and started transforming.

Anu's POV:

Zolo transformed in my arm when it was over his muscles were as big as mine and he was a tiny bit taller than me hi eyes were the the same green but were a solid glowing green even though it was impossible to tell where he was looking I knew he was studying my face then he pinned me down and snuffled my neck where he marked me and I licked where I marked him he started purring but didn't let me up instead just laying on top of me I didn't mind at all and our muscles were pressed together which felt really nice. We laid there for a long while he then hovered over my his arms holding him up he growled seductively and I knew what he wanted "you sure?" I asked him, he nodded and I just started teasing his chest which progressed into sex when we finished we laid there under the covers Zolo against my chest occasionally teasing my pecs which whenever he did so I squeezed his he fell asleep first I held him close and fell asleep my thought filled with only love for my Little Zulu.