Chapter 40

Anu's POV:

I woke up suspended in mid air by chains as I moved the chains would pull at the same side so if I moved my left arm it would pull on my left leg and my lower arms would pull at each other so I had to leave them stretched out I could feel something tying my wings together but I couldn't tell what I had my kilt on but that did little to hide anything in the revealing position the chains held me in. I looked around the room I was in. It was decorated with a square pattern that got progressively bigger as it moved outward on each wall the floor was tiled with grey tiles and the ceiling was just smooth wood, there was a door on one wall directly across from me. The cuff that held me to chains were smooth with no visible keyhole from where they were positioned but I knew there was one because I could see one on one of the cuffs on my legs. The door opened and Terry walked in carrying my staff he put it down out of reach from me and put the key on it, the  turns to me. "Surprised little doggie? I knew what you were the entire time, Son of Anubis." He smirked at me and I shifted trying to get comfortable despite what position I was in "Don't get comfortable, your mine and that powerful mortal won't be able to help you. I won't take you right now but he can't help you and since I'm the Embodiment of Hate, Anubis can't look into my realm." He laughed and left the room and I sighed and murmured the name of my lover "Zolo."

Zolo's POV:

I look around and Anu's gone, somehow I knew that some god or embodiment took him and I don't know why I know. I made sure our children were safe before I went into a room and I heard Anu say "Zolo". I followed the noise as it echoed to a small tear in the middle of the air.  I caused a spark and the tear opened more and I used my powers to open the portal wide enough to go in it and the tear closed behind me and I realized it wasn't supposed to have stayed open. I sneaked through the geocentric building and reached a room that had the word "hold" above the door and I slipped in Anu was there in his divine form he saw me and pointed to the keys but I shook my head and picked the locks with my claws. He landed softly and I took off the band around his wings and then I removed the keys and fired them they both popped and sparked "trapped" I said then I looked at Anu, "can you get us out of here?" He nodded and opened a portal and we went though it home and Anu closed the portal and I kisses him. "You saved me, My lil Zulu~~" he said and I purred, happy to have him back.