Chapter 42

Spencer's POV:

I looked at Maka who was holding Damain close and Tiberus patted my shoulder and I looked at him, "what is it?" I asked, "can't you do that later?" I nodded and put my stuff away and pulled him close to me. "Floof." He said, making me chuckle as he nuzzles my chest. Maka spoke up "Why do you have a belt on your tail?" I smile and twitch my tail. "It's part of my outfit I just forgot to take it off." He nodded and leaned back. "So what now? I'm bored and I feel shut in." Damain spoke up after being silent the whole time. "We can go to the park or the mall once I detransform." Damain looked curious "You don't go out in your wereform?" "I'm too much of a public figure to be safe being in my wereform in public." Damain shrugged, "Whatever makes you comfortable man." Tiberus cut in "You talk like he isn't your boss." "I let him, he's the only one who skips the  formality with me and I prefer it that way." Tiberus playfully pushed me and I restrained him gently in a hug "My fistey husky." I said, he just sat in the hug and murred loudly and nuzzled into my chest. I spoke up "You two seem to be made for each other." Maka said and Damain side hugged me and I leaned on my boyfriend. "I agree with my cute crab here." Tiberus laughed and Spencer blushed. Then Damain and Maka started making out and Tiberus and I teasing started them more.