PART FOUR

YOU KNOW WHEN PARENTS ask you how your day was, and you say fine, when in reality you wanna tell them that it sucked ass? Well, welcome to my life where everyday sucks ass, but I have to pretend it doesn't

        YOU KNOW WHEN PARENTS ask you how your day was, and you say fine, when in reality you wanna tell them that it sucked ass? Well, welcome to my life where everyday sucks ass, but I have to pretend it doesn't. And I know it may seem like my life is going okay now, but I promise you, any second, it's all gonna blow up in my face and be shit.

It was the end of the day, so I was walking outside with Ginny and Max while Max kept talking about some show. "So then, after ordering the shrimp basket, Jax. like, reaches into his pants... not his pocket, his pants. Like, where his balls are..." I followed Ginny's eyes to Marcus and some girl, making out.

My mouth dropped. Since when does he have a girlfriend? Oh, I'm gonna kill him. "Hunter, do you watch Vanderpump Rules?"

"No, sorry."

"Neither do Ginny or Amar. You guys are so uncultured." I kept staring at Marcus and the girl. Why didn't he tell me he had a girlfriend when I asked him about it? "They're coming over tonight so I can pop their cherry."

"Oh, okay. Uh... I was just gonna ask if you wanna maybe hang later tonight, but..." My eyes widened, realizing Hunter was asking Ginny out.

"Oh, no. She can hang." And now it was gonna be me and Max alone.

"But you just said-"

"It's the worst show, Hunter. Once the cast turned thirty, it was just sad." I still had my eyes locked on Marcus.

"Okay. So, would you want to, then?"

"Uh, yeah. Sure."

"Great, It's a date." This conversation couldn't get any more awkward.

"Oh. A date? You mean as friends?"

"Or, as a date." I stand corrected.

"I'm sorry, I'll be right back." I started walking over to Marcus, once the girl left, and hit him in the back of the head.

"Ow, what was that for?" He turned to me, confused.

"One, because you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend." I punched his arm in between words, with him trying to block me.

"And two?"

"Two, Ginny just got asked on a date, by Hunter, you doofus." I hit him on the head again.

"Okay, stop hitting me. Wait, did she say yes?"

"Yes!" I whisper shouted.

"Okay..." He looked to the ground, thinking. "What are you doing tonight?"

"Hanging with Max, why?"

"Follow me." He hung his arm around my shoulder, walking me over to Max and Ginny. "Hey, Max. Amar can't hang tonight, we're going on a date. Sorry." My eyes widened, taking in what he was saying.