•twelve• later

Recap of •nine• later

Jimin and Hoseok don't have time to even process what is happening when the little girl runs to them yelling 'Papa' over and over. She grabs Jimin's leg and clings onto him like a koala. Embarrassed, he bends down to try and take her arms away from his thigh. When he does this, she begins crying and continuously saying 'Papa'... The boy she came with comes to her, and tries to pull her away, but she won't budge.

A teacher apologizes and leaves to get her guardian. After a few minutes of Jimin trying to soothe the leech attached to his leg, the door opens again. When he looks up his breathing stops...

"Noona?"

"Park Jimin... You have alot of explaining to do."

~~~~~Author

"Noona?"

"Park Jimin... You have alot of explaining to do."

Jimin is absolutely flabbergasted at seeing Naeun here of all places. Her anger is evident, and he knows that if they weren't surrounded by children, she would probably kick his butt. She has always been protective, and loyal, when it comes to Haerin, so he knows Naeun must hate him too. This thought makes him sad, and he finds another reason why being an idol may not have been worth it.

"Papa! Papa!"

"Mi-Hi! Let gooooo!"

Ye-Jun is growing increasingly agitated at his sister's behavior. His fear is that she'll ruin everything because she can't speak much. He loves her endlessly, but right now he's frustrated. His temper can be something to fear, and he's approaching his limit.

Naeun walks to the small girl attached to the bulky thigh of Jimin. She kneels in front of her, making the man look at her with a confused face.

"Mi-Hi, honey. Let go of him please... It's time to dance. You love to dance don't you?"

"Papa!"

"I know Mi-Hi... We'll talk about that later. Let go so everyone can learn the dance."

Mi-Hi allowed Naeun to take her hands from Jimin's leg and be carried to the cubby area. Hoseok doesn't know at all what just happened, but he can tell his friend is deeply affected. The quiet cries of 'Mama' and 'Papa' are still heard from the little girl, but with an audience it's not the time to ask.

"H-Hyung? I-I'm s-sorry about m-my sister... Sh-she do-doesn't know any be-better."

Their attention is brought back to the young boy in front of them. He looks familiar to both of them... Like he's someone they know, or have met...

"Don't worry... We're not mad. Will she be alright?"

"Y-Yes Hyung. Sh-She will be fine."

Hoseok calls for everyone's attention, and gets the lesson underway. Jimin is thankful for the distraction from all the questions in his mind. Every once in a while he catches a glimpse of the little leech girl twirling and dancing to her own beat. He can't help but grin when he sees it. She's so carefree, but he wants to know what's wrong with her.

The kids are enthusiastic students, and they have it down in no time. Well, most of them... Mi-Hi is dancing her own version, and both of the idols find her adorable. When the song ends, Hoseok calls for a break so everyone can get some water. The 2 men sit together away from the kids, hydrating and lost in their own thoughts.