09.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER NINE.
   [09]. Death Keeps Knocking on My
Door.
PART ONE
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴀᴘᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ᴀᴘᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ
ꜱʜᴇ' ᴋɪɴᴅ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

ONCE A YEAR FOR Remembrance Day, the students of the Salvatore Boarding school are asked to write letters for their lost loved ones. It wasn't Malik's ideal way of remembering the people he's lost over time. It sucked even thinking about it. Growing up he was close to his brother, Malik and Tyler were ten years apart— and yes they were the best of friends.

Up until Damon Salvatore took what was left of his soul and ripped him from his life. But that was a whole different subject that there was no time to get into.

But there was something that wasn't talked about. And it was her.

The main reason Malik turned. The day he activated his werewolf curse. Malik's story goes untold, only because he hated himself for what he did. But no one knew his story... not even Hope.

Malik finishes his letter putting it in the envelope kissing it softly before putting it into the bowl of all the other letters students wrote. Both he and Hope meet up and begin to walk back to their dorm. As they were walking, an unknown girl walking through the door dazed and confused.

Malik stops in his tracks, he lowers his arm. "Alexa?"

"Mal." The girl says in a very low tone, just as shocked as he was.

Hope's brows furrow. "Who is she...?"

"My best friend." Malik drops his bag hugging the girl newly named Alexa. Hope watches them, her face wearing shock all over it. She exits the room while Malik leads Alexa to the restroom where she was going to freshen up. They were now seated on the couch.

"Alexa, is it? Alexa, I am Dr. Saltzman I am here to help you." Alaric says as he takes a seat in front of the two.

Alexa's brows furrow. "I...I don't understand what's happening. Why am I here?"

Alaric sends Malik a questioning look.

Malik slightly shrugs. "I didn't know what to tell her."