new student at hogwarts.

geez I'm terrified for today. It's been weeks since my parents made me switch schools to Hogwarts and it's already my first day now. I'm usually very confident but it's my first time going to a school with girls and boys. My old school was just girls. my family it's filthy rich, which is usually why people always know who I am. Y/n Princeton. you know what I am going to walk through those doors today like I own that place. I don't know why I'm scared. I'm y/n princeton.

                              •arriving at school•

*play the song at the top while reading this*

As I walk through the big doors of hogwarts I hear someone talking very loud. Must be my new headmaster talking. *dumbledoor talking* "today we have a new student who has been transferred from a different school and her name is y/n Princeton".
As soon as I heard those words I took a deep breath and walked through big doors Seeing rows of students turn their head to look. I mean obviously their looking my outfit is spectacular. I was wearing a black tight mini skirt with a black top and my doc martens. I walked down the aisle with such a powerful walk I felt like I was the only person in the room walking down to the chair where the sorting hat was placed. The sorting hat. I didn't really think about what house I wanted to be in they all seem pretty cool in there own way you know. I look to the left to see more students when a certain red headed boy caught my eye. He was very handsome id say he was sitting with a girl that's had very fluffy curly hair and a boy with round glasses and a cool looking scar on his forehead. I made eye contact with the red headed boy. He looks nervous. I couldn't help but chuckle. It was cute. As I sat down on the chair i felt everyone's eyes on me. I tried to act unfazed of course. suddenly I hear the sorting hat talk. "Hmm... yes.. I sense some raven claw.. but I can't ignore this either... it's very much clear that...ah yes.... SLYTHERIN!" I saw a table start clapping and cheering. I'm guessing that's slytherin. I went ahead and sat down trying to observe the people sitting at the table. Then I feel someone sit down next to me. Wow a new friend already. I turned around as I met my eyes with a pair of icy grey eyes. They were Quite beautiful. I almost got lost in his eyes. Until I heard him talk and I snapped out of it. "Hello love. I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy" as he finished his sentence he reaches for my hand and kisses it. I quickly say "well you know how to charm a girl Malfoy" showing a little smirk. "Certainly. I'll you see you in the common room Princeton" Malfoy said as he walked back to his seat. Wow. I only thought. Wow. That was hot. and he's in slytherin too. as I'm still thinking about how crazy that was the head master announces that we are now dismissed. Hmm. Should I make a scene. I should. I quickly got up on the slytherin table and began to walk down like Owned the place. as I was beginning to make my way to the end of the table I see Malfoy. He has his hands out to help me get down. He places his hands on my hips as he puts me down. I act unfazed and give him a kiss on Cheek. ;) I walk out as everyone makes way for me just looking at me. Bloody hell I just did that.

HII OMG OK ITS MY FIRST STORY YGHDBSKEB NEXT CHAPTER IS RONS POV ;)) OK GIVE ME IDEAS ILL ADD THEM !