Other side

Play song ;)nowwww!!!
                                  Ron's POV

Honestly I don't know what y/n sees in draco. He's dumb cruel and mean. I don't think he's good for her. His whole family is bad news. She should stay away from him. And Draco should leave her alone. He's cold hearted, he would never make her happy. I always see the two of them. Her holding his hand dragging him places. Draco pulling her into empty class rooms. I can't help but think  about what there doing on the other side. It hurts me a lot. The way draco looks at her when she isn't looking. Or when she looks into his eyes. The way they laugh together. Her smile looks genuine around him. And his too.

I snapped out of my thoughts. I remembered I was in the corridors waiting for moine and Harry so we can go to breakfast. Suddenly I see everyone starting to move out the way. I was curious. Then I see y/n.. and Draco.  their walking right next to eachother. I see them get closer to me. It feels like everything was in slow motion. They walked right in front of me. y/n  looked straight into my eyes and smirked at me. She was wearing dracos ring. Around her neck. They turned the corner walking toward the great hall. Then I see Draco grab her arm and spin her around. After grabbing her chin and lifting it up too- kiss. he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him as they walked into the great hall.

This broke me. she's dating Draco. I thought- I forgot all about waiting for my friends and I quickly walked into the great hall. I see Draco still holding her hand and letting her sit down. He sat down after putting his hand over her. But this time she pulled him into a kiss. This broke my heart. I thought we were more than friends. What about all those nights of sneaking out?!

I can't do this. I lost my appetite. And I never do. I can't handle this. Why him. Why.