It was him.

It's been 2 weeks  since my whole fight with Ron went. I have been trying to avoid seeing him. It's worked pretty good so far. Me and Draco are in a really good place.

"Hey wake up sleepy head" I heard him saying while shaking me.

"Dracooo can't  I just stay in bed ughh" I said while putting the blanket over my head.

"Nope you have to go now" Draco said.

I stood up from his bed. Which I was very mad about because I was so comfortable.

"Here throw on my sweater" Draco quickly said while throwing his sweater at me.

I put it on. It was comfortable and kinda big I loved wearing his sweaters. well know one really knows he gives me his sweaters.

"Well it kinda fits ". I said smiling and looking at Draco.

"You look cute" he said giving me a smile.

His smile always felt warm. he never smiles so when he does it was always genuine.

"Ok well I'm not changing so I'm going like this lets go". I grabbed dracos hand leading him out the door with me.

we made our way down to the great hall. a lot of people usually skip breakfast for some reason so it was never full. which was great!

Draco and I sat down at the slytherin table with Blaise,Venus,and pansy.

as I was sitting down looking at everyone I looked across from me to see a ginger headed boy sitting a table away. it was Ron. I made eye contact with him for a solid 1 minute. it felt like the world was spinning. The way he looked at me. As I was still holding eye contact with Ron I heard pansy.

"OH MY MERLINS BEARD YOURE WEARING HIS SWEATER!!"

I still kept looking at Ron until I heated pansy again.

"Hello earth too y/n"

I shook my head as I felt Dracos hand on my waist as he pulled me closer to him. He whispered in my ear.  'Are you alright love?'

I quickly shook my head.

"Are you guys going to hurry up and eat that food !! Ahaha we have things to do !!".   I said trying to change the mood.

I then feel Draco pull me close to kiss me cheek. I could still feel his eyes on. Ron's eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I split from the whole group since we all had different classes today. As I was just roaming the corridors humming and reading a book I suddenly felt myself bump into someone and drop my book. I quickly picked up my book.

"Oh my!! I'm so sor-" I said coming back up and looking at who I bumped into.

It was him.

"Hey.." I said trying not to make eye contact.

"Hey. How have you been" . He said looking at me.

"Umh I've been good. What about you." I said while still looking at the floor.

"I've been-" he got cut off by.

"I've been looking everywhere for you!!" Pansy was trying to say while out of breath.

"oh Um I have to go.." I slowly said finally making eye contact with him. He just gave me a nod.

Bloody hell i am actually freaking out inside.  Oh right what did pansy want. I walked over to her.

"What do you need pansy" i muttered.

"Draco has something for you. Well he said to tell you to meet him at the Astronomy Tower tomorrow" pansy said smiling so hard.

Oh my Merlins beard I'm so excited now.

The whole day I was thinking about what he could be giving me. I wasn't even paying attention in my classes the rest of the day I was so nervous. Can it be tomorrow already. Ughhh.