Libary

It was already the next morning. I've been awake for a few minutes now but I just wanted to stay in bed and cry. I had no motivation to leave my bed. I wanted to go back to sleep so I closed my eyes trying to fall back asleep but I didn't work.

I finally just decided to get out of bed. I needed to explain to Draco.

I quickly got dressed into my uniform. Got my wand and put it into my sock like always. I grabbed my books that I was returning to the library.

I made my way to the library. I meet up with Venus and Luna at a table.

They both looked at me worried because how exhausted I looked. My eye bags were so bad.

I looked at them and gave them a clearly fake smile.

"Are you ok!!?? You look horrible!" Venus said with a low voice.

I just shook my head. I couldn't lie to my best friends . I was not doing ok. And they could tell. So I just had to tell them.

"I don't know what I'm going to do.  I don't know if Draco hates me. But I just need to tell him that I didn't do anything with Ron." I spited out. Like I've been holding that all in.

"you didn't do anything with Ron??" Venus asked me.

"No of course not. I would never do that to Draco. He makes me feel different. He makes me feel like I'm the most prettiest girl in the world. and when he looks at me. It feels like we are the only two people in the world. And everything around us is spinning."

Then we all heard a familiar voice speak out of nowhere.

"Is that so Princeton??"

I quickly looked up to see Draco.

"What- what are you doing here ?? Did you hear everything?!" I said being so confused.

"Yeah. And listen I'm so sorry for not even giving you a chance to explain. I just- I couldn't believe what I walked into and I immediately  thought the worst. I know I should've not listened to weasley. Again I'm sorry"

I felt so relieved. Like a a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Before I could even say anything Draco interrupted me.

"Y/n I have to go to class right now but I promise you I'm going to make it up to you. Slytherin is having a party this time if you didn't know so hopefully I'll see you there?!?"