Missed you.

The whole break I was just thinking about  how Ron can just go for my friend like it's nothing. I thought he actually l-loved me. I guess I didn't really actually know him. If I was that cruel I would've been hooking up with his brother or best friend right now. But no I'm not even dating anyone. I've had a whole week to study and try to get over Ron. I think I'm ready.

Father let me ride the train this time. I don't know where I'm going to sit. As I arrived to the train I saw a lot of familiar faces! Felt good to be back. Luckily I haven't ran into you know who yet. as I entered the train I looked through to see where to sit. I came across a couple of very familiar faces. It was Blaise and Luna with Venus and pansy.

Y/n: "Hey guys!!"

All: "hiii y/n"

y/n: I'll catch up with you guys later ahaha love yalll!"

All: "okkkayy love you tooo"

Those two couples were so cute! I kept walking trying to find a empty seat. I ran into hermione walking back to her seat so I talked to her for a little while we kept walking. She opened the door and sat down while still talking to me. I looked to see who else was there and my heart sank. It was Ron and sage. And Harry of course.

Sage: oh heyy y/n!! How was you're break!"

Y/n: "it was actually really fun! The malfoys were so nice to me I loved them!"

Ron: "really cause they aren't nice to anyone."

Y/n: "well they loved me, they said I was perfect for Draco;)"

sage: "are you guys dating ?!!"

Y/n: "no no, but-"

Draco: " not yet we aren't, come on y/n let's get back to our seat"

Y/n: "haha whatever but sorry guys I must be off now see you around!"

How come he always saves me from these situations. I wonder how much he heared. We sat down in our it seats.

Draco: "for the record my family would actually love you"

Y/n: " of course they would I'm y/n ;)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                       Arriving at hogwarts
That train ride was pretty long me and draco just talked about what we did over break nothing special really. Although I kept thinking about how I saw sage and Ron. they were holding hands. It just reminded me on how we used to hold hands running in the corridors. I am over him it was just weird seeing that like ew.  

I unpacked my stuff last so I could be alone. Well I thought I was alone.

"Waiting for me ?" Draco said while coming in.

"Ha ha totally waiting for you Malfoy, what are you doing here anyways" I said putting my books down.

"Looking for you" with a smirk on dracos face.

"Oh really, and what is the reason you were looking or me ??" I said quickly.

"I just missed you princeton" he said walking closer to me.

I could almost feel his hot breath. As he became closer and closer to me. Our noses almost touching. he moved next to my ear and whispered. "And I bet you missed me too." I just smiled. Because I didn't know what to do I was lost in words. he moved back looking directly at my eyes.

I couldn't help myself any longer. They way he teased me all the time. He knew what he was doing. I grabbed his face and kissed him. his lips felt right against mine. I could taste mint. he grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer. I ran my fingers through his blonde hair. he pinned me against the wall as he kissed my neck,  going down in between my boobs. I didn't want him to leave hickeys so I grabbed his face and kept kissing him. As we pulled apart we made eye contact. I smiled at him. And he gave me a smile back.

"So what was that Princeton" Draco said with a smirk.

"Oh shut up you know that you liked it." I said rolling my eyes. 

"Well I must be off I have a class, but we should do this more often princeton;)" he said as he walked out.

Wow. He really knew how to make a girl fall for him. but me with draco Malfoy. We would actually make a powerful couple. I can't help but chuckle, I'm already thinking about that, Merlins beard!