Teasing

Two day later
It's 3 in the morning and I still can't stop thinking about draco. We have hooked up 2 times now we did it again yesterday. It was even hotter. They are all just hook ups nothing more than that. Right??
I need to get some sleep.

Bloody hell im going to be late for class ugh!!!
I quickly put on my uniform. I was heading out the door when I bumped into Draco..

"Going somewhere ?" He said.

"Yes actually I'm going to class and I'm late so moveee"I yelled.

"Oh so scary! Come on princeton are you really that dumb. It's a Saturday." Draco said laughing.

"I hate youu!!! You could've told me that ugh I got ready for no reason with this stupid uniform"I said rolling my eyes. But Draco in the other hand looked very good in that suit. no no I need to stop these thoughts.

"do you really want to rip off my shirt that bad princeton" he said with a smirk.

Oh I really did want too but- "oh shut it Malfoy you want to rip my shirt off" why did I say that! I'm so dumb I cannttt!

"Maybe I do." Draco said walking closer to me.

That was hot. He always knows what he's doing. Why does he have to tease me! You know what it's my turn to.

I grabbed draco and kissed him. I knew he enjoyed it. The way our lips always move together. His soft lips against mine. It's time for me to tease him. I leaded Draco too the couch in the common room. He sat down and I quickly got on top of him as we were still kissing. I could feel his hands traveling down to my ass. I slowly moved forward and backwards against him. I could feel him get hard. As he did I got off.

"Hey what are you doing?!" Draco said confused.

"You've got to finish that" I said smirking.

"Oh I hate you princeton" he said laughing.

I walked out after that. That's what he gets for teasing me always. Kinda wanted to give him head though. He has length. Not that it matters.

——————————————————————————
One week pasted

I've been hooking up with draco for a while now. Maybe he's not like Ron and is going to ask me out??? hopefully.

I walked into the common room. Draco was sitting on the couch.

Y/n: "hey you"

Draco: "can we talk?"

Oh no I have when people say that it's usually bad.

Y/n: "Yeahh of course what's wrong"

Draco: " nothing I just wanted to ask you something"
Draco: "since you know we have been hooking up for a while now. I want you to be mine. I want to call you mine. So you want to be my girlfriend??"

MERLINS BEARD I AM FREAKING OUTTTT

Y/n: " of course. Even though I was already yours."

Draco: "here I want to give you something, it's my ring. I got a new one so I wanted you to have my ring but it won't fit you so I put my chain through it so you can wear it as a necklace"

Y/n: "you didn't have too oh my it's beautiful!!"

They ring had 'Draco Malfoy' ingraved into it.

Draco: "if I don't see you wearing it around you're neck. The only thing around youre neck it going to be my hand."

Y/n: "got it so I shouldn't wear it ;)"

Draco: "oh shut it now come here so I can put i on"

OMG NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE AMAZING I CANT WAIT FOR U GUYS TO READ ALSO IF THERES SPELLING MISTAKES IM WRITING ON MY PHONE BECAUSE IT TAKES TO LONG ON MY COMPUTER! So just comment on the section!!