Potions

Sorry it's gonna like skip because nothing really interesting happens during this time basically y/n and Ron have met every night too hook up and hangout for like 2 months..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: "maybe he will ask me out! it's been 2 month guys."

Venus: "well maybe he's just waiting for the right time ?"

Sage: "or he's just dumb"

Luna: "Ron is a little slow sometimes"

Y/n: "ughhh you know what I'm tired it's been like 2months and 2 weeks. It's like he wants to just keep me a secret and I'm not for that."

Sage: "I actually agree with you"

Venus: "same"

Luna: " what are we agreeing too?"

Sage: "that y/n should stop putting up with someone who wont show her off and just wants to keep her a secret hook up or something"

Luna: " ah yes! You have too y/n"

Y/n: "I'm doing it today. But we should head to our next class lunch is over"

We all headed to our next class. My classes were boring we didn't learn nothing new same old same old. but I really did just want to leave, especially because I have to talk to Ron. I feel so dumb. I have draco right infront of me who would literally do anything for him to call me his. And Ron over here taking it for granted. He hasn't even told his friends.
I headed up to my last class that I didn't really mind because it was fun. Potions. The professor was always really nice to us I love him!! The professor started asking questions about what potion was what and I'm not really good at that so I spaced off.

Professor: " yes a love potion is one of the strongest potions. Thank you hermione. Now this caldron will smell differently or the same to everyone. You smell what attracts you."

Professor: "alright ron why don't you go first since you were late"

Ron: "I smell toothpaste, rose and lavender scent mixed together maybe a perfume? coconut too and parchment paper. "

Professor: "draco Malfoy. Next come on"

Draco: "parchment paper. Some sort of sweet candy. And lavender rose scent with coconut like Ron. Said."

Professor: "alrighty y/n next up"

Y/n: I smell wood fire. Grass. Tooth paste but then it completely changes too mint. Parchment paper. And green apples"

Professor: "that's usually happens when you're- you know what let's get started with today's assignment! We will be making a very hard potion to master. So if you get it right I will give the person a Bottle of liquid luck!"

Why did I smell two completely different people. Merlin's beard!! I smelled Ron and Draco!! No no no no no. It can't be both. Well I was ending it with Ron today so...

"smelled green apples huh" Draco said while biting a green apple.

" Malfoy. Malfoy. Ahaha so what if I did smell you" I said rolling my eyes. "You smelled me too draco ha I'm wearing my lavender and rose perfume that I made. And the coconut is coconut oils for my hair, and the candy smell was because I popped a candy into my mouth during class"

Draco: "what if I kissed you to see if I can taste the candy I smelled"

Y/n: "what if you did"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't stop thinking about what Draco said. Did he actually want to kiss me ? I just need to get my mind off things I'm going for a walk.

as I was walking through the corridors I bumped into ron. I completely forgot I was going to end it with him today. I have to do it.

Y/n: "heyyy.."

Ron: "hey you! How was you're day!

Y/n: "it was good! Listen ron we need to talk"

Ron: "yeah?"

Y/n: " I feel like we should stop this like meeting at midnight. I mean like tests are coming up and I need sleep since I'm studying a lot you know?"

Ron: "I completely understand!! I need to get some sleep too I completely forgot about tests!"

Ron: " we can go back after tests are over :))"

Y/n: "um yeah we will see, anyways I should get going it's getting late"

Ron: "yeah yeah um goodnight!"

Y/n: "night."

I felt tears running down my face. He didn't even try to figure anything out. He Could've asked me out or say "come on we don't have to hide anymore we can be happy not a secret!" But no. He just accepted it. I can't believe this.