Running in the rain.

play song again.

Y/n: "hey look it's raining outside"

Ron: "yeah?!!"

Y/n: "now let's go run in it COME ON"

Ron: "please no-"

You grabbed him by his hand and ran outside. You felt free. It felt like you two were the only people alive! The way the rain would fall on you're face. They way he smiled when it would hit you're face. For a moment I forgot all my worries. And at this moment we were infinite. Only the two of us. It looked like he was having fun. Finally. we ran on the grass for what feels like forever. He suddenly tackled you on the floor as you both laugh. you looked up at the stars and started to smile. You loved the stars it made you feel happy. you could feel Ron looking at you so you turn over and said "what??"

He quickly looked away and replied "nothing nothing..." *he looked back at you again* "you just look pretty smiling at the stars, it's cute"

"weasley. weasley. you're adorable some times" you said rolling you're eyes with with a smile. You stood up and put out you're hand to help him get up. He grabbed it and just smiled at you "come on" you said, still not letting go of his hand. you guys made it to the big entrance doors. You picked up your cloak you left so it wouldn't get wet. You both walked back through the corridors laughing about how you guys fell.

*hears foot steps coming*
You quickly pushed Ron to the side and placed the invisibility cloak around both of you guys. He was about to talk but you put you're finger to his lips mouthing shhh.

We waited for so long till whoever was walking around left. As soon as I didn't see or hear them anymore I turned around to my face being so close to Ron's face like earlier today. I couldn't help but look down to his lips then his blue eyes than can be easy to get lost in. Then his hair. It was messy and wet, which made him look even better. I went and grabbed his face as our lips collided. His soft lips against mine. We were both moving together . It felt like the world was spinning. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer. it felt like the kiss lasted forever. I could feel a little smile had as we pulled apart, we took off the cloak and smiled before he can talk I kissed him on the cheek and turned around walking back to the slytherin common room and I said.

"Goodnight Ron weasley."

I said it with such a big smile he couldn't see because I was obviously facing the other way but my heart was beating very fast. I could almost feel his smile. before I turn the corner I hear him say

"Good night y/n Princeton".

My name sounded good in his mouth. it almost felt right. the rest of the night I stayed up in my bed not being able to sleep. So I decided to read a book to get that kiss out of my head but I couldn't it was to magical. considering we literally go to a magic school.

I really need to go to sleep oh my. But then as I was thinking about how I got lost in Ron's eyes I remembered how I easily got lost in Draco's eyes. He was very good looking too. The way he looked in his black suit. The way he called me love. ive seen him around and hes not very nice to other people but he was to me, maybe hes a bad boy who has a soft spot but doesn't show it, only too me... what and I on ?? Herbs. Ugh.