shoulder to cry on.

I started to run back to the common room. I wiped my tears over and over again so I could see where I was going but they keep filling up my eyes. Everything was blurry when I walked into the common room. I thought everyone was asleep. through the blur in my eyes I saw a figure sitting down on the leather couches. But before I could walk over to them I felt my knees get weak I couldn't anymore. I broke down on the ground. before I knew it I felt a pair of arms around me. I couldn't care who it was at that point. I just needed a shoulder to cry on.

As I looked up I saw the same icy eyes I met with on my first day here. Draco. It was draco.

"Are you ok!?" Draco said with a worried face.

"No. But I will be" I said looking up at Draco.

he just hugged me and brought me over to the couch.   He sat down with me as I told him everything. we sat there for hours. He wouldn't leave until I fell asleep. He waited. Draco Malfoy and I cuddled- I still can't wrap my head around the fact that, he didn't leave me until he knew I would get some sleep.

The next morning I woke up very early since everyone is leaving for break today . I looked over to see Draco sleeping next to me on the couch. he looked peaceful sleeping it was cute. The way his hair looked. It suited him. I quickly got up and got ready. As I walked out the girls room back to the common room. I saw draco already in his black suit. waiting for me I think?

"I hope you're ok. And if you ever need a shoulder to cry on again I'm here." Draco said while walking out.

I couldn't even get a word in. but enough about that i don't know how I'm going to avoid Ron today.

I met up with my girls Luna, sage and Venus. We walked over to the great hall together for breakfast, which I was dreading. I didn't want to see Ron. maybe I just will pretend he's not there and not look over at his table! Ok I got this. We walked into the great hall that was always very loud. I said bye to Luna since she's in raven claw and can't sit with us. Which I hate. So Venus and sage walked with me to our table. I could almost feel Ron's eye burn through me.

Even more when Draco came and sat next to me. He usually sits with Blaise and pansy. I loved Blaise and pansy so I was glad for them to come sit with us too. Pansy and Venus are dating. There like the cutest couple ever! And Blaise is dating Luna. I love them! And as for sage well she hasn't told us her mystery boyfriend she said she would introduce us today! and well me and Draco.. we aren't seeing no one.

as we were all eating getting our stuff to leave sage quickly said "ok guys I feel like it's time for you guys to meet the guy I'm not dating yet we are just something you know ?! And y/n I really hope you can understand please. I'm happy with him.."

I became very confused but I just gave her a nod signaling of course. we all walked to the great hall doors where we were met by Luna coming over to see Blaise. we waited there for about a few minutes until sage ran through us to go hug someone. I turned around and saw her kissing Ron.

My heart broke into little pieces. i started feeling my eyes get watery and Draco noticed too. He whispered in my ear "do you want to get out of here I'll make an excuse for both of us." I shook my head no.

Y/n: "aww well aren't you too cute!! I'm so happy for you sage and Ron is it??"

Sage: "I love you y/n thank you so much"

Ron: "and yeah it is Ron"

Y/n: "well I wish you guys the best but I must be off"

Sage: "wait really aw man can't you stay a bit longer"

Ron: "it's ok love, she probably has other things to do! Testing is coming up after this short break  so a lot of studying"

Draco: " actually y/n is coming with me to manor so she has to do her packing you know"

Y/n: "well I must be off much love!"

Wow he basically saved my life there. we both walked back the common room.

Y/n: "you saved my life back there thank you"

Draco: "anytime ;)"

Y/n: "so what are you doing over break!"

Draco: "you"

Wow. That was kinda hot- no no I can't. maybe he was joking?!?

Y/n: "is that Draco Malfoy flirting ahaha"

"oh shut it princeton you know that you like it. But I must be off, I'll see you when we come back from break" he said while kissing me on the cheek.

" goodbye Malfoy.  got to say I'm going to miss you in this time ha" I said rolling my eyes.