party?

back to y/n pov.

I cant believe we just did that. we finally announced our relationship. i heard someone say that raven claw was hosting a party. maybe i should sing the song i wrote over the break?? I haven't really told anyone. When I get really emotional and caught up in my emotions I write and what I write I make into lyrics and well the rest just comes to me.

Y/n: "hey what are you doingggg"

Draco: "I'm just finishing up a spell I had to practice for Snape. Oh well don't you look gorgeous"

Y/n: " thank you but you look handsome as always"

Draco: " are you ready to go love"

Y/n: "yes come on let's go Luna said it already started"

We made our way to raven claw common room. I loved ravenclaw common room it's so beautiful. me and Luna have smoked a few herbs sometimes. But we aren't going to talk about thattt! as we got closer I couldn't hear any sound. oh yes I forgot they put a spell on it. "Where do Vanished objects go?"  Draco responsed with "Into nonbeing, which is to say, everything." The door opened seeing everyone partying. It was amazing. Draco grabbed my hand and whispered into my ear. "Let's do this" I smiled at him and nodded. everyone looked at us and started cheering. Wow I'm guessing they like me and draco together. Or they liked my dress. I was wearing a tight silk dark green dress, with black high heels. as I was greeting some people I saw my girls, so I quickly made my way to them.

Y/n: "HEYYY BABESSSS"

Venus: "YOU LOOK SO GOOD WOWW"

Y/n: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME LOOK AT YOU GUYS!"

sage: " SOO YOU AND DRACOO OOOOO"

Luna: "we expected this"

We all laughed together. We made our way to the dance floor. I felt so alive at this moment. everyone jumping up and down. Me and the girls basically grinding on each other. the boys drooling Over us but we were all taken now ;). we all split up for a little while to be with out significant other. Luna went with Blaise. Venus with pansy. And sage with Ron. I of course made my way over to draco. I wanted to show him a little fun so he can live a little he looked a little bored.

Y/n: "may I have this dance?"

Draco: "ha ha. Very funny. But of course you may"

I grabbed him by the hand. Onto the dance floor. I put my hands on his neck. Looking deep into his eyes as we both moved together. I leaned in for a kiss. Every time we kissed it felt like our first kiss over and over again. His lips against mine always felt right. We danced for a little while longer.