Not a secret

Play song babes:)

We continued to dance for a while and playing games. It was so hot in the room because everyone was jumping and screaming and a lot of sweating ew. So I went out into the corridors to just take a quick walk to get some fresh air.

I was slowly walking through the corridors humming a song. I suddenly heard someone say "really??" So I quickly turn around and see Ron. Standing there. It kind of reminded me of the old times. "What?" I said. "Malfoy. And that song. What is going on with you." Ron said with a confused face. "Are you kidding me? All you care about it who I moved on with and a song I fucking wrote?".

Ron just looked at me with out saying anything.

"You moved on with SAGE first. COME ON RON MY FRIEND". I yelled

"Why are you mad you were the one who broke us apart!!!!" Ron quickly responded.

"DID YOU EVER THINK WHY I DID IT!!". *I took a deep breath* "we were a thing for MONTHS meeting every night. I was sick of waiting. I was waiting for you to ask me out. YOU NEVER DID. it's like you wanted to keep me a fucking secret. And it hurt Ron."

"But i-" Ron tried to get a word in.

"The night I cut us off I ran to the common room with tears in my eyes.. I broke down. And the person who was there for me. Was Draco. Not you. You didn't even try and work things out. You just let me go like nothing." I said with tears filling up my eyes.

"Draco will only break you're heart please listen to me!" He said.

" no Ron. Draco wants to show me off as his girlfriend. He doesn't want to keep me a secret. He cares about my feelings. and he's not the one who broke my heart. You did." I tried to run off but then I felt Ron grab my hand. He pulled me into a kiss. What is wrong with him.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!!" I yelled pushing him off.

"I love you y/n please." Ron said.

"And I used to love you before I met the real you." I said about to turn around.

"Y-you what?!" a familiar voice said.

"Sage- no" Ron said walking towards her.

I quickly left I didn't want to see that. I was running back to the slytherin common room instead of the ravenclaw common room. On my way there I ran into someone. "Draco. Oh my you have no idea how glad I am it's you." I said with tears running down my eyes.

"Are you ok?? What's wrong?" He said worried.

"Just hug me".

I felt his hand running his fingers through my hair. He knew that calmed me down. I felt his thumb moving back in forth on my head. he grabbed my face gently pulling me up to his eyes.

"Y/n you know that I love and care about you, right??" He whispered.

I almost felt my heart skip a beat. " of course I know." I said smiling as he wiped the tears off my face he said " I love you"