Her.

Ron's POV

Dumbledoor announced that a new student was going to be joining us. Hm. Everyone was talking around that she was filthy rich. Her parents Are very powerful. some even say more powerful than the Malfoys. Crazy to hear. As I was spacing out wondering about this mystery girl. I hear the big doors to the great hall open, everyone went to turn their heads.

"Bloody hell." I said as I saw her.

"Harry she's hot."

She's stunning. She has long (you're hair color) hair with the two front of her hairs (any color) . She had on a black tight skirt.  Making her curves very noticeable. She also had a black button up shirt that was tucked in. she had white knee high socks. In one of them she has her wand. She had such a powerful walk that had everyone in the school practicality in love with her. Boys and girls. As she walked past me we made a very strong eye contact. She winked at me. Bloody- she winked at me. I looked at her as she sat down on the chair where the sorting hat was. Merlins beard! what if she's gets sorted into griffindor.

I quickly spit out "guys what house do you think she will be sorted into it?!"

hermione replied with  " I think she's definitely going to be sorted into slytherin."

bloody hell what if she is. Slytherins are the worst. Especially Malfoy and his little crew. No way she can't be hanging out with them!  I was about to say something until I got interrupted by the sorting house talking but all I heard was. "SLYTHERIN"
Oh no. I looked over to see her sit down at the slytherin table with everyone cheering her on. Then. I saw Malfoy walk over to her. Why. Why him. He's not being rude to her. Hmm. I've never seen Malfoy act like thi- I chocked on my water as I see Malfoy kiss her HAND. why is life so unfair. *I hit my face against the table*

"What's wrong with him?" Hermione asked Harry.

soon after dumbledoor announced that we were all dismissed. Finally I need to get out of here. As I stood up and grabbed my stuff. then i see her. She's walking on the slytherin table. Wow. I've never seen someone quite like her. She's interesting. oh no. Malfoy again. now he's helping her get down. She looks unbothered by it though she quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked out like it was nothing. Woah.

Everyone quickly made way for her as she made her way up for stairs.

HEY YALL HOPEFULLY YALL ENJOYING 😋