After thinking everything...

After 20 minutes or so of think about what he did Pearce lay in a hospital bed wondering why he ran off from Milo's house instead of staying with him? why did he drop the knife on his hand? why wouldn't he let anyone help him instead of going to the hospital, where he almost got harassed by some rando on the streets? Everything about what happened is wrong to him and he doesn't  like feeling this way but there's no other way around the feeling honestly he has been mistaken his boyfriend for someone completely different. He required space and he got it, he wanted some alone time back in his hotel but instead he ended up in the hospital "maybe I'm too reckless to be dating Milo and drawing together a life with him. I've done nothing for him but start trouble. Am I suggesting I break up with him?!" Pearce thought to himself as I nurse walked in with a metal tray in her hands, "Mr. Joza are you ready for your medication. And we also need you to fill out some more paperwork for your medications we provide we don't want to give you anything you might be allergic to." The thick nurse walks over to him with the metal tray and sat it down on a table next to them. Then someone else walks in, male nurse who looked very handsome "hello, there my name is Miles Manson! How are you feeling sir? Have any aches or pains in your body."
Everyday in the hospital has grown upsetting for me and it's very hard to keep trace of my days, the nurses here said I'll be out in a couple of weeks but the doctor told me I'll be leaving in a couple days it's very hard to believe anyone of them I regret thinking those way all day but it's very hard I don't know who to trust or who to ride with on my recovery from the amount of blood that was flooding out of me. Tried calling Milo from the hospital phone because they took my cell phone, they told me it wasn't good for my health to be on it well trying to get better. I want to believe that I will somehow escape this trapped space I'm in I wouldn't necessarily call it prison because I can leave just not until my head and entire body feels better.
Milo has been distance from his boyfriend every since he came to his house and let with an open womb, he doesn't know if he's okay or not because just as Milo, Pearce has been distant not texting or trying to call him, he has to go to the hospital to check on him rather he wants him to or not he has to know if he's boyfriend is okay he doesn't want to seem like he love him even less than Pearce might think so with all the thing he has done Milo gets in his car and rides up to the hospital checking on his boyfriend, he wants him to be happy when he see him so stops by the nearest flower shop and bought him a bouquet of roses with a 'get well' card attached to it and he also wanted get him a gift bag full of goodies like, (snacks, fruit, fruit snacks and chocolate) he thought although he might want something healthy he'll get something he can cheat with just this once. So after finish getting the snacks and flowers he heads back to the hospital where his boyfriend.
Milo drives up to the hospital's parking lot and parks his car, he walks in the hospital and see his boyfriend asleep,,, was he too late? Did he take too long to get to the hospital? I mean it's been like a couple of days (Author: or three months if you reading this now 🥲) Milo goes up to the bed and taps on his boyfriend's shoulder slowly.
Milo POV
"Pearce, hi. wake up it's me, Milo, your boyfriend I came to check up on you and apologize for no coming after you, I brought he some gifts as a house warming." Milo whispers in Pearce ear, as a open his eyes he see Milo next to him holding his hand as gentle as he can to keep from hitting the wrapping around it. "ohsonowyoucareaboutmeandwantedtocheckuponme, whataboutyourotherfriend" Pearce said in a weak voice, "what? What are you saying? I do care about you and you know I do just because I had someone else over my house before you came doesn't mean I still love Pearce please, let me show you that I care by doing this for you, when do you get out of here?" Milo asked, "Today. They just have me resting for a bit and they'll call my mom to pick me up I'll have someone else pick up my car for me, but for now they order me to sleep. So you have to leave and come back later, but by time you come I'll probably already gone. And let me tell now Milo Manheim don't come after me but I'm not your boyfriend anymore I'm sorry but it's over because I want to feel like you love me and I just don't feel that either we need to take a break or breakup for good. Breakups are bad for me and I know I'm gonna be sad at least a couple of weeks or so but it's the only way I'll feel like me again, so goodbye Milo." he says this like he really doesn't love me anymore so I leave, "Hey!" He called out one last time, "take your peace offering with you, I don't need it." A grab the flowers and the gift bag and head out of the hospital with my head down so no one would see me, I got in my car and just burst. I mean I can't believe he said that in that tone of voice like he was cold, he didn't care at all about my feelings there was nothing left inside him all humanity has left his body. I slam my head on my stirring wheel a couple of times before I zoomed off out into the main road. I was going so fast I didn't notice anyone coming every car that came close to mine or the ones who past mine swirled on to the side of the road, I wasn't nearly worried about any police coming after me my heart was broken I didn't care anymore so I keep at the speed I was in, my phone ring and it was Pearce maybe he wanted to tell me off some more so I didn't answer I throw my iPhone 11 Pro out the window as I keep driving, it went out in the middle of the highway and a car runs over it popping all the tires and causing a wreck looking to see if anymore was okay I ran into a tree causing my head to hit my stirring wheel knocking me out cold.

Pearce POV
"So you told him you didn't love him anymore, and to never come and see ever again!!!! Did he bring you a gift while you was here?!" My mom screamed as she was checking me out and signing for my meds. "Yes! He did but I told him to take it back because if he didn't love me then what makes you think I did when he brought that to me huh?" I asked crossing my arms I did the right thing here how could my mom not understand Milo hurt me in so many ways I can't explain first, he makes me think he's all alone at home so we can spend time together and then he knew I was in the hospital but didn't come visit me until the end of terms when I was just getting back on my feet that's not a loyal boyfriend and I deserve better than he, "No! Whatever you think! I mean I know you probably think you did the right thing breaking things off with you two but you didn't Pearce he loved you and I know he did every since you two met he loved you, yes, he had problems but he still loved you! So I want you to call and apologize talk him into coming back to you and explaining himself. So I do as my mom tells me call Milo's phone it rings like three minutes and then hangs up. "See!!! I knew I should have listen to you he doesn't care about me and he will never will."
few minutes later
After my mom picked me up we went to chik fil a to get chicken sandwiches and nuggets with fries and sauces to go with it and our drink my mom got lemonade and I got a Diet Coke, we couldn't got back home just yet because there was a wreck on the road about three miles ahead from the airport so we head back to our hotel room and we sit eat and watch TV, "let watch the news, I'm sure there will be something on there about the wreck that just happened," Breaking news: downtown LA there's a huge wreck that happens in the middle of the road thousands of family and friends injured or dead as we got father down the road we see a car that has hit a tree and is in terrible shape.- "Oh my gosh!!! That's Milo's car is he okay!!! Oh no Pearce what have you done!!" Twenty year old superstar Milo Manheim about six foot three injured terribly has wreck head first in his car we call out to any of his family members to tell you he'll be fine but he has lost lots of his memory of what happened before he drove out here or who he is or who anyone he knew is. I'm Henry Rowland this has been 21news.
"Oh no... what have I done!?"
To be continued
—————————————————————————
I know it's been like a month or two before I update this again I maybe wrong I can't keep up with stuff but I just wanted everyone to it won't be that hard for me to update this story because I'm graduating from high school!!!! So maybe if I don't have to get a job admittedly after this I'll have lots of time to update this story like everyday or maybe every night
Also I know nothing about LA streets or news I don't know if they get FOX 5 as we do here or not maybe they watch different news like CNN or 11ALIVE I don't know I barely watch the news myself. So yeah wish me luck I'm sure I'll be graduating but yeah wish me luck!!! Enjoy and taking for tuning in I see now I have like almost over 5k people reading now!!! That's crazy this was just for fun at first but now I'm very impressed and I love all I'm getting thanks a lot

-fanfictionwriter28