I love doing this to you.... so jump into spicy sh**

If you don't know what I mean by "I love doing this to you.... so jump into spicy sh**" mean if you're a minor WARNING I'll be talking about, mlm sensual seduce aka (gay s*x), and the ratio d:a so if you may feel uncomfortable with the sorta topic please feel free to not proceed and click off the story it's fine I know you're not comfortable I won't force you,                                              And if you're at school just don't read this unless you're somewhere by yourself and most definitely not in class

Pearce POV

Milo, is coming to see me I have no words for him, yes he hurt me. Yes, seeing him with whoever that was made me think so much of why I should've trusted him was they planning to cheat before I came over. I mean why would he do that to me? and always say he loves me without seeming like his just going on, Is it even true did you love me, Milo if so why would you lead me to believe that you had someone else in your life did you even want me to be happy with you and only you I want to be happy with just you but I can't trust you right now, It seems so easy to loss trust then to gain it back doesn't it I mean I have many things I want to explain to you about what happen to me in the hospital would you even care about me then I mean it never seems like you do I mean is it just my thoughts running through my mind or is it true you don't care about any of my feelings please tell me it's not true or I'm just loosing my marbles, I see a car pull up it doesn't seem like a car Milo would drive or anyone he knows so is it from his mistress or male friend??? Stop it Pearce get a grip he hasn't moved on that fast, Has he? "Pearce, what wrong babe you seem so out of tonight I know you said a friend is coming over but didn't know you'll be this nerve and anxious about who's coming now" A girl said behind me it was Chanel I told her to come and support me incase I wasn't ready to face Milo and talk just then Baby Ariel and James tagged along giggling with each other about something he said in his 'Bonzo' voice. "A zig zagg gwag gwad ziggy got gon ziggity got goat zag zugg got zong" She laughs even harder replying, "Oh, me to I could go for some Thai food or maybe some little cesear's." She's been practicing the zombie language assuming her character and James' would interact with each other on film.

(A few minutes after meeting Milo in front of the backyard party where I was, we enjoyed the party)

Party host: who wants to take shots, hey!!! Come guys don't be a party pooper, you don't have anything to do the next day do you guys!?
Everyone: No!!
That was a lie most of these people at this party has a job and are either working tomorrow or the next day but I guess whatever who am I to poop on everyone's party so we all take shots until we dropped well not literal but yeah we were all wasted
"I-I never wanted to break up with Milo you was just being an asshole and doing things I didn't like I know that sound selfish but I didn't know what you were doing. But Milo you have to tell me what was the deal with that woman that was in your room when I came over to your house." I said very very drunk I didn't even feel myself talking but I was. Then Milo looked at me with tears in his eyes, 'Pearce I love you I would never cheat on you why would you think that I mean yeah she was someone you didn't know but that's because I was stars on 'dancing with a star' with her she was practicing for a dance with me that we had to perform and we did great I wish you were there to see but you were in the hospital because you cut yourself in on your hand 🤚 Pearce if I could I would make out with you so hard right now drunk or sober because I love you the most out of everyone I've dated. I may also be horny too my penis is standing up a bit.' Everyone stared at Milo once he said that with their shots either in their hands or in front of them on a table I'm pretty sure if I was sober I would've been embarrassed but I felt so dizzy I just laughed because there's nothing I really felt like doing at that moment but I love that he said that because I was so in love with him still I didn't want him to know though because we broke up.
*************** time skipped *********************
At this point everyone was so done for the night no one could drive back home people had to call an Uber so they could get home and some just stayed at the party hostess house but there was one person who was out of their minds at this point it was Meg Donell she was still moving around normally, "wow everyone had a great time?! Anyone needs a ride to their houses? Milo? Pearce need a ride?" She asked me and Milo. I finally spoke, "yeah Can you take us to my house? I'm pretty sure if we go to Milo's house his mom would be furious at his for waking her up so to my house it is." I said still slurring my words a bit
Meg drove his to my frontyard we all said our goodbyes and that's when the worst happened we did something unforgettable things to each other
No words were spoken Me and Milo just started making out taking pieces of our clothes off one by one, making out while drunk makes a mess of split I never thought Milo was bigger than he use to be because when he inserted himself inside me and I was so painful but in the best way possible I let out loud moans trying not to be so loud to wake up my mom but it felt so good I could help myself so as he pushed himself in and out of my tiny hole I gasp for air as though this was causing me to have an asthma attack and I loved every second of it I didn't want it to stop he kissed me all over my neck and stomach down to the thighs this truly felt like heaven to me.
The next morning is where I realized what mistake me have truly done with each other it's not like I don't love him still but I don't know what relationships we have I could've stop it then and there but I didn't want to because how great it felt to me and I didn't want our moment to end so now I have to explain to everyone I told me and Milo were never gonna start dating again how I feel back in love with him.

I didn't know where to end this at but I hope this isn't a cliffhanger although I didn't upload this when I original said I was, I apologize in advance and how you enjoy or cringe a little more at this chapter and give some feedback if you want because I'll be in here trying to start another one maybe so thanks

Fanfictionwriter28