Trying to move on from someone you miss really bad

Ion know why, this is seems like something that'll be good to write about. As you've read or not Milo and Pearce broke up but somehow had "makeup sex" I don't know how to describe it really..
les js say it was a crazy party for everyone

(Milo and Pearce haven't talked ever since the party cs I guess they were both embarrassed about what happened that night and didn't wanna bring up who started what and what lead to it, IT WAS EMBARRASSING NO ONE WILL SAY ANYTHING)

Milo's POV:
I got home after the party last night and I get a lot of messages from Meg and Chandler about what happen with me and Pearce, and it's so embarrassing to speak on rather they know it or not I can't replay me and him doing something we were gonna regret for the rest of the year, like we were broken up you don't js go have sex with your ex after that do you? The real answer should be no, I thought I was gonna like it, I thought I was really going to enjoy it but no I didn't and I'm feeling sick to my stomach thinking about it.
(Chandler 💠💞 13 missed calls, 24 text messages )  I guess it wouldn't hurt to open it to see what she said right?
C: Hey Milo, what happened with you and Pearce last night... Meg said she drove you to Pearce's last night?!!!
C: hello?
C: Hi, Milo it's been a year come on we have to talk about what happened if something did
C: Milo okay this getting really concerning you're not answering any of my messages and you reply fast
C: Milo do I need to come your house, you're not answering me and it's getting to a point where I feel I need to assist you.
C: Milo, I spoke with Meg and she says you haven't been answering her messages either come on. What's up with you?