unofficial crush

Today is the day I start audiences  for my role of "Wyatt Lykensen" sounds like a cool character. I can't wait to start filming. I love acting so much I never wanna stop. And acting is not the only thing I'll be doing apparently this is also a musical along with the  movie. Its a good thing I know how to sing because if I didn't I'll sound like an broken record. Day 1 of choreography and getting annoyed. There's nothing more than getting a step wrong or not doing it the way it suppose to be. Day 2 of choreography I meet Meg
Donelly, she's so sweet and energetic. She can't  go wrong without making someone smile or laugh at her little jokes. She seems very close with everyone and today I got to know her better than I actually knew her. "Hi, so how you're liking filming here so far. You love it or just hate the thought of being around a lot of people." She give me this big smile like she knows I loved my time here, every second of it. "I...I actually do enjoy my time here and learning new dances moves for me is awesome and I don't wanna leave this opportunity.

Looking around for more friends than Meg was hard because she's like the only one who I actually had time to like get close to... At the end of the FINAL scene I met this curly- haired girl I didn't ask for her name because I didn't want to seem like I was trying to date her. "Hey newbie, you're great at acting what's your name. I think I should know by now how long we're been together." She said, which made my anxiety come to life its like talking to the BEST actress in this place. She then gives me a playful smile and punches me softy. "I'm Perfect Joza what's your name?" I forced a smile on my face hiding my nervousness. "My name is Kylee Russell, I love how nervous you are around me it alright I won't hurt you. I'm not entirely new here but I'm still kinda new to acting in this movie." Kylee looks around and looks back at me, "why don't you go talk to Milo, He's standing right over there talking to his friends." she points to this boy who has like messy hair and he's really tall. My cheeks started burning as I thought about going up to him but I didn't want to look like an loser. And plus I need more friend around here and he looks like a pretty cool friend. So now I gathered all my confidence and now I'm walking up to him to speak a single sentence and not make a fool out of myself. "You must be Milo Man...Manheim?" I asked acting VERY cool for so odd reason. "Yeah dude I'm him!!! You were great I can't wait to continue working along side with you. I can't even explain all the work you've put in your character so amazing bro!!!" Hearing him speak sounded like angels in my ears singing the most beautiful song I ever heard. There's no way this dude could be single he has to have a girlfriend somewhere around here in Toronto. "Hi, son already to head to our hotel until our next plane comes." This is my mom, she's been here with me on this trip since my dad couldn't come she decided to hang and watch me at work.

Next morning
Sadly its time to catch the next plane to LA. Which means I leave filming behind and seeing Milo again and finally becoming his friend so we can get to know each other. Me and my mom arrived to the airport to get our tickets for the plane. I seen people walk around talking about Zombies 2 and how they adored Wyatt. I was very surprised. How could anyone have seen the movie already.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Because no one knows this now but I think I have more than one celebrity crush and it's bad and I don't think if its okay to have this crush. I mean I'm not gay and neither is Milo he has a girlfriend and I don't have anyone but I have an crush on an GIRL not a BOY. So I don't know what to do about it or think about it. So, I'll just let it go and move on. "Hey honey something wrong, you want to explain something to me?" There's nothing to explain because if I sit right here and tell my mom that I have an crush on a guy, she wouldn't believe me at all. Her seventeen year son who's loved girls his entire life all of a sudden has a interest in guys.

______________________________
Ugh I bet this sounds so fudging stupid and corny 🌽 I bet no one would even open the story to read it how boring it is because I know you want spice in fanfics but I don't know how to do it because I'm too innocent for the fanfictions on here I can't compare I can't even reach up to over 1k or at least 900 views on here