please don't hate me 😫😫😫

Author's note: This is one of the most cringy-est things I've ever did to myself so thought out writing this I'll have a cringe bucket beside me to be clear of the most disgusting and wrong events that will happen in thia story. To make sure I don't change anything to my story I wrote it down in a notebook so I'll be writing in my notebook before I decide to actually post them every I don't want to make a fool out of MYSELF in anyway.
When I first heard of the movie "Zombies 2" I was so excited but then I missed it and then I went on to YouTube and I Watched some music videos that went with the movie and I loved it. But when I finally had a chance to watch it I missed the whole first part and saw it towards the end. And when I searched for a fandom for the new characters I thought it'll be one for Milo Manheim's character "zed" and Pearce Joza's character "wyatt" but thank god there were none because wasn't. So, I thought there should be one? 🤔🤔🤔🤷🏾. So here I am now making one and making everyone mad and disgusted but who wouldn't think this way right?!! I'm the only one!
o//////o oh well 😅😅
Here it is 😕🙃🙃🤢
And to Milo Manheim and Pearce Joza I'm truly sorry, I love you both 💞💗💖💕💓