Smut

Narration
It's been a couple of days since Milo and Pearce done they're virtual dates, Milo began to worry they haven't been with each other in years so he sits at home trying to calm himself down by jogging around in his neighborhood do small workouts like push ups, curl ups, and other upper body workouts. He just can't look away from the fact that the own world is infected by the horrible horrible virus going around killing millions of people. He even tried to listen to music like from musicals including (Heathers, Be More Chill, Dear Evan Hensen, and more) he even got some of the songs word from word in his mind just singing along he gets more and more worried about his smol but strong boyfriend so he tries to come in contact with him on Instagram he felt no need to use his contacts because either way he text him he'll know it's Milo
Milo Manheim: Hi Pearce can we talk! I'm so worried about you and our relationship is it ruined have something gone wrong?!! Is it me or is it you! I don't want you to think it's you, just come out truthfully. Don't hide anything from me.
Pearce Joza: there's nothing to hide Milo our relationship is fine there's nothing in this world that'll actually make me break your heart absolutely nothing
To to the actually story I guess...
Milo POV
I'm so happy to hear that there's absolutely nothing wrong with Pearce I thought I really hurt him in someway I haven't yet notice like I could've said any possible thing that would've made him feel unwanted there was just so much in my head I don't know where all the came from exactly, but now I know I really don't have to worry about anymore because he loves me and there's nothing in this world that'll change that. Strolling through Instagram was the only thing that could possible calm me down really but I'm not sure after what I seen...
HIS STORY AND SOMEONE ELSE

I'm so jealous he already has facial hair and barely have a beard 🧔 maybe I was made to have a baby face more than a man's actually face 😶😑

This was a some girl's story I mean he's really adorable and our relationship is kinda a secret now since we're in quarantine. Am I jealous?! I'm really jealous!! Wow this can't be me at all I'm never jealous 🤗 I'm happy he has some people that actually admires him. I have to lay down because I can't process this thought of being jealous of the man I love. He's happy and I'm also happy too so I can't take that away from him

Pearce POV
"Hello people I'm here at home chilling with momma, vibing to some music... so what are we talking about tonight, oh here's a question! Hey Pearce 🍐 are you really dating Milo manheim?! That's kinda gay and I thought you wasn't the type. Um how do you know that I haven't told anyone on here or he hasn't either...." I pause in front of the camera 🎥 and didn't know how to feel is these words really coming out of my fans mouth are they really doing this to me making me feel afraid. "Hi, Pearce can you answer the question you have gotten from your fan Are you or aren't you dating Milo Manheim?!!! Tell me are you dating him Pearce Joza!! Tell us! Tell us!! Tell us!! Tell us!!' Tell us!!!! Tell us!! No!!! This was suppose to be a great live stream and how can I hear your questions and commands out loud in my head how can I hear from you explain yourselves!!! Tell us!!! Tell us!! Tell us!! Tell us!! Tell us!! No!!!!no!!!!no!! I won't tell Milo just asked me out a couple of days ago I can't process this now!!! I'm just now in a relationship with him!!  Stop leave me alone!!!" As I shake and turn in my bed my mom rushes in and wakes me up. "Oh sweetie are you okay, what's wrong!! What happened? Why are you so sweaty?!! Is it about something that personal I shouldn't know!!?" Mom asked as she confronts me and hugs me as I shake and clench my teeth. Every little thing I heard in my dream laid in my mind wondering if it'll actually happen I'm not necessarily afraid of my fans knowing I'm in a serious relationship with my boyfriend Milo but I also don't want any of them judging me for my choice of dating. "It was just a nightmare mom I just need some more rest and I'll be fine nothing more will happen." As my mom left my room I took out my phone to dial Milo's number, "hello, P...Pearce what's wrong something seems like it bothering you in a way you're looking right now." He pauses in every word he spoke in. "I had.... a nightmare about me and you... I was making a Instagram livestream when the fans started asking about our relationship and demanding me to tell them about it. They start chanting  'Tell us Tell us tell us tell us tell us tell us tell us' it was super scary I didn't know what to do." My lips trembled as I felt a tear running down my face. He looks at me worried ending the call before he said anything else I thought I pushed him away that day he wasn't answer none of my texts after that he didn't even call me in three days tops as my world starts falling apart I spent a month in my room crying.
Another month skipped
(Ding dongs) yay... someone's at the door maybe it's my package or maybe my mom forgot her key and lock herself out again. Or maybe it's Milo coming here to surprise me and to confront me from what had happened to me...
No, it was my mom she forgot her keys at the house before she went out for her daily walk. Has he really told people about our relationship, is he angry at me for telling him I really didn't want people to find out we were a couple I can't read minds and I surely can't understand why this happened. I miss him already and I need to talk to him somehow he'll be ready.

_________________________________
Okay Now that I've binge watch "Shadowhunters" and read like two or three fanfics about the show I'm sure I'm ready to be on this thing days after the quarantine HOPEFULLY clears I'm done with staying in the house and I'm ready for some adventure well, I'm sure it's not anything we haven't done yet except of actually sitting and eating at a restaurant. I haven't even texted my girlfriend in like month wow 😳