Mini fanfic #3

Since someone request this update I guess I'm doing it now because why not
Narration: Zed decided not to tell any about the things that happen in the safe room with Wyatt because he felt maybe they could do it again but somewhere more safer than at school next time, he thought since he's dad had this new job you could have some fun at his house. He just had one problem he would have to keep his little sister out of his room

Zoey POV
After meeting the werewolves I've had a some much fun with my new friends they're so much fun to hang out with we have tea parties everyday after school, I would ask my dad to make treats for one zombie and two werewolves. I could never know why werewolves hated zombies 🧟‍♀️ we're friends now but maybe we could've been friends before the fighting became. "Zoey!!!! Zoey where are you?! I need to talk to you for a second come here!!" Zed shouted as he searched up and low. "I'm in here Zed playing with my new friends" I said as me and my friends play with my dolls. "Oh hello Wynter and Wanda what are you doing here?!" Zed asked looking at the werewolves like he was hiding something from them. "I'm here with Wanda, she can't be out alone by herself so Willa and Wyatt sends me to take care of her, I love coming out because your sister throws the best tea parties I've ever been to!!" Wynter said jumping up and down. "Okay make sure no one comes into my room because I'm having a guest over and I don't want anyone to embarrass me" Zed said as he rushed to his room. It doesn't really matter what he's hiding I'm having to much fun with my NEW best friend, I rather sit here all day then try and see what him and Wyatt are up to. I know they're friends so they have to be planning a prank on someone. "They're most definitely pulling a prank on someone they don't want us to see because they think we're gonna tell on them and give it away so they won't be able to do it anymore." Wanda said crossing her arms.
Wanda's POV
"They're most definitely pulling a prank on someone they don't want us to see because they think we're gonna tell on them and give it away so they won't be able to do it anymore." I cross my arms. "Maybe we SHOULD tell on them so they WON'T be able to pull off their prank, and then they're finished no more pranks for Zed and Wyatt..." Zoey said standing up rubbing her hands together laughing as if she tried to do an evil laugh, "what kinda of laugh are you trying to do right now? You sound like you're being aggressively tickled and can't breathe." I said looking creeped out by my friends who's obviously can't breathe right now. "Oh she's trying to do her evil laugh!! Sorry sweetie but you're a little off with it but if you keep trying you'll get it for sure." Wynter said trying to cheer Zoey who's feeling offended by her comment on her laugh. As we finish up our little tea party we started in Zoey's room we make plans to take down the boys who lays in the room as we speak. "Okay, first we'll sneak wherever they go and listen to their plan as we listen we read it down so we won't forget about the plan they were planning and then we'll have a way to actually stop them from their evil scheme." Wynter said with a mouthful of scones. So me and Wynter, and Zoey sneaks out way into the kitchen where Zed and Wyatt are, looks like their baking cookies 🍪 smell delicious. "Okay so the girls are in zoey's room having a tea party I didn't want to tell them but I'm planning to take them to Disney Land including Wynter because even if she's not a little girl she has fun with my sister and Wanda they really look up to her she deserves to be happy as well as them making people happy is what I want." Zed says as he grabs the cookies out of the over places the metal pan on the kitchens table. "Wow, they weren't planning a prank on someone! This was a special surprise for us maybe we shouldn't have heard this what should we do now they'll know we know they're doing this." Zoey freaked out she didn't wAnt her brother to think we were invading this plan. "I have an idea how about we ACT like we didn't hear the plan and when they come to tell they have surprise for us we look really surprised even if we already know." Wynter suggested. "Wow Wynter, that's the worse idea I've ever heard. But, we'll still try it out I mean come on do they really know we heard them." I said looking at the boys who's now facing our way placing cookies on a plate. 

Time passed
Zed POV
As me and Wyatt bake cookies for the girls tea party, we can start planning our little trip for them to a special place, it's a surprise for them I don't want to ruin it so before Wyatt comes over I have to keep my little sister, Wynter, and Wanda our of the kitchen. "Oh hello Wynter and Wanda what are you doing here?!" I have to act as I am surprise to see them here so they won't figure me out as though I'm hiding something. As Wynter explains why she's here I zone out making sure I know what I'm doing because if all goes wrong the trip is off they won't be as surprised anymore they'll already know where we're going. There's no need planning when because I already set a date to when we're going, since tomorrow if official when summer break starts we'll be going then, as I put the cookies in the oven, hers when the plan starts. "Okay so the girls are in Zoey's having a tea party, we can't let them know but I'm planing to take them to Disney Land including Wynter she's not a little girl but she's had so much fun with my little sister and Wanda. Wyatt nods and sets a time for ten minutes as wait for the cookies to finish, "okay so what we they be doing there exactly!? Or have you even plan that out?" Wyatt said taking out a plate for the cookies, "As soon as we get there we'll have to find a hotel so we could stay there and then we'll be having fun riding all the rides we could possible ride, getting some food after that, we'll have to sit out of all fun about two or three minutes then it's back to fun, we'll go to the water park. And I plan to stay for two days so we'll be there until... well today is Thursday so we'll be there until Saturday that's when our dad wants to take us out I don't know where he's taking us but I'm sure it's gonna be fun.

To be continued
_________________________________
Okay since I've only did three it's possible I can continue with it because I mean why not, It might be a while because I have other "projects" I'm doing for something else on my other social media

Fanfictionwriter28