Chapter 1: The Diamond Returns

[EDITED]

Hi! This is my first time writing a fan-fiction. So please go easy on me. Point out any mistakes too. I apologize in advance. This fan-fiction might not follow exactly as the original anime. So , before I start I just want to say Kuroko no basket do not belong to me and this applies to the pictures. I only own my OC, Mizuki Yui.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teikō Junior High School Basketball Club. A super strong school with more than 100 club members, boasting several successive championship wins. But even within that glorious history, there is still a team that can without fail be called the "strongest" - a generation of five players with talents that you would see once every ten years called the "Generation of Miracles." But a strange rumor existed, that there was another two players amongst them, a Phantom sixth man. And, a missing Diamond.

Third POV

The small petite girl made her way out of the crowd as she spotted her maroon luggage. Short and wearing her favorite white and purple Nike sports shoes, her headphones were on as she listened to her favorite songs. Carrying a small backpack and a basketball that seems too large for her petite little hands, she took her luggage and walked towards the taxi stand. As she walked by, heads started turning to get a glimpse of her face, covered by her unique aquamarine hair.

No one saw that melancholic smile caused by bittersweet memories on her face. No one would have expected that hiding underneath that mask, was an aching heart and a tragic past.

Back. Back from America. The small girl felt her heart beating faster and faster. Excited? Nervous? Scared? She didn't know what this feeling was? Well, it didn't matter. What she was sure was that no matter what happens this time, no matter how much they've all changed, she'll pull HIM back to her. She's been hiding away for long enough and if they were going to continue this absolutely disgracing attitude in the basketball world, it's time she steps up and put them all in place again.

Such, is the job of the Diamond, the pillar of the Generation of Miracles.

Mizuki Yui  put her luggage at the back of the taxi and went in. " Seirin High, please. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the gym of Seirin High, the echoes of basketballs bouncing off the ground could be heard miles away. But something that far surpassed those echoes, was the voice of a certain brunette shouting at a group of boys.

" Baka-gami! Don't only dunk! Is dunking all you know? Learn to shoot too you idiot!

You're doing fine, Mitobe! Just keep guarding that baka like that!

Hyuga! Shoot 50 more times from a longer distance.

Koganei! What?! You're still not done with your push-up?!

Kuroko! A-re? Where's Kuroko? Kuroko! Kuroko! Kuro-! AH! What happen to you, kuroko!!!? "

Hearing the screams of their coach, Riko Aida, everyone rushed towards the both of them. There, laying flat-down and face-palming the floor, was a light blue hair teen. And beside him, was Riko.

" Hey, Kuroko! You only ran for three rounds and you already look dead! ", the hot-headed red head yelled. " What are you all doing here?! Go back to your training! And Kuroko, if you don't stand up this instant, the training menu will be tripl- ", not even reaching the end of her sentence, the light blue hair boy, named Tetsuya Kuroko, had already stood up and continued running again. Amidst all the commotions, someone walked in, unnoticed.

- Continue on next chapter -
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like it! I really like Aomine. The first time he appeared in the anime I thought he looked awesome and I just love the way he did those impossible moves! Especially when he threw the ball, that went into the goal from outside all while facing away from the goal!!! ( if you get what I mean ). So that's all for today, I'll try my best to update weekly!

- CJ