Chapter 14: Seirin VS Shutoku. An accident revealed

[EDITED]

Yes, exams are over! Thxs for waiting. :) Here is chapter 14. This chapter is dedicated to TetsumiSBT and whitetigerxx . Thank you so much for your support! I'm entering this story into the Knb watty awards under the 'Daiki Aomine' category so please do vote for me><. Arigato!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(RECAP)

He had suffered through everything just to get her to quit basketball. But now, everything was ruined. Everything.

Third POV

His heart died that day. It died the day he said that. It died the day he accomplish his purpose. She quit basketball. As for him, he never went to another practice again. Never held a party. Never love again. Nothing interest him anymore. Why, you asked? Because his heart died that day.

Now it was as though his heart had revive. A fire lit in him. Why, you asked again? Because he lives for the sole purpose of protecting her. And he, had not completed that purpose. Now that she had chosen to continue basketball, she was still in danger.

Meanwhile

"Waaaaa, why's that blond taking so long. I wanna play a matchhhhhh. " Kyouko whined as he stretched his long legs.
"What are you, a child? " Yukio grumbled beside him.
"I'm still growing. " he flashed him a grin. When Kise was gone, Yukio and Kyouko had talked. And they realized they have quite a lot in common. Their favorite basketball player -a legendary dunker, tall with dark skin. Their favorite sport shoes -Nike. Their favorite exam subject -none. All this they had in common so they got along pretty well. Yukio finally understood the meaning of not 'judging a book by its cover'. He might look like a cocky guy but sometimes he acts like a child too.
"Let's go buy a drink, I've finish mine. " He stood up, immediately followed by the bodyguards. He raised his hand to stop them. "It's fine, you guys stay here. "

Seirin dressing room

"Senpai, you're all eating too fast. You'll choke! " A soft voice laced with worry warned. No sooner had she said that, her curse came true.
"Wa...water...I...stru...struck...in...my...thr...throat. " Koganei gasped out.
Mizuki's eyes bulged out as she panicky grabbed a bottle of water and pour it all into his mouth.
"T...thanks. "He manage to said.

"I'll go get some energy drinks for everyone. "Mizuki announced as she left. As she walked towards the drinking machine, she saw two people already standing there. Not thinking too much about it, she queued up behind them.
"Hey kasamatsu, you're getting the Orange ponta? I recommend the grape one, it's absolutely better! " Kyouko said.

Out of the form we of his eyes, he spotted aquamarine hair and turned around immediately. He blinked. "Aren't you Mizukicchi? From Seirin? " He asked. Mizuki widened her eyes. The only one who ever calls her that was the blond idiot.
"You know Ryo-chan? " she couldn't help but blurted out.
"Ryo-chan? Oh, you mean Kise Ryota? Yeah, I was sitting with him when watching your game. "

"Oh. So Ryo-chan saw me... "She mumbled to herself.
Yukio, having heard their conversation, turned around. "Oh, so you're the girl Kise was talking about. What's your real name? I know he likes calling others with nicknames. "
Mizuki bowed a little as she said, "Mizuki Yui. You can just call me Mizuki. And both of you are? "

"I'm Kyouko Kai. America Representative. "
"Nice to meet you. I've heard of you. It's a pleasure to meet you. "
"It's nice to be able to talk to you too. "
"I'm Kasamatsu Yukio. Captain of Kaijo basketball team. Kise is in my team right now. "
"Really?! So Ryo-chan is in Kaijo, huh. Well, I know he's a handful. What's with his fans and all that modeling. So if you need any help, you can tell me anytime. "
"It's fine it's fine. He's just a monkey that needs to be discipline. "