Chapter 11: Just how good is she?

[EDITED]

Hellooooooo!!! Here's chapter 11! Thanks for all the views, votes and comment! This chapter is dedicated to UtaiteAnimeVocalover and Cai-chan! Hyo_mz Once again, I just want to say Kuroko no Basket does not belong to me, so does all the pictures. I only own my OC, Mizuki Yui and others. Pls enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(RECAP)

Although it wasn't frightening enough to intimidate the teen. The teen looked at him, down his very long nose and smirked. "Ryouta Kise. One of the GoM. Nice to meet you, I'm Kyouko Kai. "

Third POV

Kise and Kyouko took a few seconds to observe each other.

'Kyouko Kai? I've seen his face a few times in basketball magazines before.'

'To think that right after I came to Japan I would be able to talk face-to-face with one of the GoM. This is the best opportunity I could have.'

Kyouko's mouth tilted up into a smirk as the familiar adrenaline pumped through his veins. That feeling before an exciting game. Against a strong opponent. He just loves the feeling. He opened his mouth as he put down his usual cocky challenge. " I hope you're not too afraid for a one-on-one, Copycat of the GoM. " Inside, he smile complacently to himself. He knew that no strong player could resist or turn down a challenge made by another strong one.

And he was right.

Without missing a beat, Kise replied smugly. "Pfft! Of course not. I would love to play against you, The Youngest Representative of America Basketball Team. "

His smirk visibly widened before he said, "If you want, you can ask your friend...-" he pointed at Yukio. "-...to be the referee and I'll choose one from my side too. "

"Sure! Let's go now! " Kise said, equally smugly, before he remembered something and the smirk drop from his face. "Argh! Baka baka baka! What was I thinking! Aho! Argh I'm such a baka. " Kise was muttering and facepalming himself. Then he turned to Kyouko and said, defiantly, "No, not now. I'll go after I watch Mizukicchi's game! "

Kyouko's smirk instantly disappeared, replaced by a scowl before changing back to his usual expressionless expression. (A/N: Pfft! Does this even make sense? Expressionless expression?!)

"Mizukicchi? You mean that girl? Why would you want to watch her match? It's already obvious her team will lose. Well, I won't sympathize with them since they were the ones who put in an obviously small and weak girl. "

Kise looked at Kyouko, anger steaming up. "That's the third time you insult my Mizukicchi! I tell you she is good! Way better than anybody! You...you...! Stop insulting her! "

With that oh-so-uninterested face, he replied. "Whatever, it's not like I've so much free time to watch a pathetic match. " Although at the back of his mind, he was wondering. 'Could she actually be so good? For even one of the GoM to acknowledge her? That's impossible. I've never heard of or seen her before. He's just praising his girlfriend.' Before Kise has a chance to reply, he continued. "Then I'll meet you later at Court 5 after you finish watching this game. I won't watch this miserable game. "

He turned around, walking towards the big doors, with his bodyguards following behind. But before he has a chance to reach the doors, before Kise has a chance to yell at him for insulting his Mizukicchi for the fourth time yet again. Before the more than few dozens of people have a chance to walk out. Before the other few dozens of people have a chance to stand up. Before anyone could leave the gym, they heard the sound of a whistle.