Chapter 16: The past they'll never get back. More past revealed?!

[EDITED]

Hello minna-San! I'm so sowwy TT0TT I haven't been updating ><. Gomenasai. Hontoni gomenasai. This chapter is dedicated to IffanHelmer and zayyah2001 . Thanks for everything! If you don't see your name here, don't worry! It'll be soon (^ω^)First, I've got a few people to thank.

1st. I thank you awesome readers for helping me achieve this total of 9.05k views! You're all so amazing I wuv you guys (>人<;) *hands chocolates to everyone*

2nd. I thank all of you for voting and commenting!! You guys are the best! ><

3rd. I thank everyone who's been reading this fanfic from chapter 1 till now, even though this baka author hadn't been updating for a while. \(//∇//)\

Lastly, I thank everyone who has been supporting me!

Minna-san, thank you! If there's anything you want to talk about, personal or just bored nothing better to do, come talk to me!
Kuroko no Basuke do not belong to be and so does some of the characters. The picture of Mizuki this time is drawn by my friend, DH! I take 45 minutes to draw a circle so it's not by me yeah><.

Well so, have fun reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: If you're confused, note that when she hurt her legs the first time in her first-year semifinals, I wrote 'incident'. When she hurt her legs the second time in that car accident in America, I wrote 'accident'. )

(RECAP)

Her legs twisted in such a way it made him feel sick in the stomach. He reached both of his hands shakily and grasped her shoulders tightly. "Yui! "

FLASHBACK ENDED

Third POV

Mizuki opened her eyes, only to find herself consumed by darkness. But then she saw a small girl whom she recognized almost immediately. Herself. That person was the her more than 2 years ago. The time before everything changed. Just seeing how she used to be, made more memories sparked. She remembered how happy everyone had been then. Especially the basketball maniac who can't seem to pass one day without challenging someone. She saw how cute everyone had been, surrounding Nijimura. She saw them all -excluding Kise- jumping around Nijimura, yelling about how they've created some 'awesome new skills' that would be sure to beat him. Yeah, they weren't that strong in the past. But everyone was having so much fun then. Not one day past without a grin on their face. Even that 'poker-face Shinta-chan' or that 'strict Seiju-chan' smiled with all their heart. They had so much fun back then. Everyone challenging each other, everyone desperately wanting to improve, while making the best out of it. She saw her shining days. Whereas she would walk on court and cheers would erupt. How there would be at least 1 whole magazine reserved just for the both of them to appear. 'The Ace of Diamond'.

How they'd all go for some food after a game and then they'd play scissors-paper-stone and the winner will pay. And of course, that meant that the always 'lucky Shinta-chan' with his lucky item, would have to pay most of the time. She remembered how he would always be grumbling.

She looked harder and the next moment, it wasn't only the girl. Many more people started to appear. The few she knew at first glance was the whole Teiko's basketball team. Then her nightmare, Yoshioka team. And finally, she saw countless audience, all whispering to each other as they pointed at the girl on the floor. The setting had changed too. The small girl -her- was no longer in the dark.