The Final Chapter: May Our Fate Stay Intertwine Till The End of Time

Alright!!! So here I am with the last chapter!! There will be a bonus chapter coming up so look forward to that too~!

Ps: I have used up all the romantic brain cells I possess to write this chapter. If it isn't up to your expectations, please close one eye because author-chan is not a romantic person TT^TT

But I've tried my best and here are the results! Have fun reading and I can't believe this is ending! >< I've been writing The Ace of Diamond for years now and I've written this chapter with mixed feelings!

To all the readers that have been here with me since the start of this fanfic, thank you and may we meet again in my next one. (If I plan to write another one and if you think you'll be able to wait for my snail-like speed ><)(before I choose what fanfic to write, I'm open to requests!)

As usual, the pictures and knb do not belong to me. The picture is an online entry by usotsuki. I only own cute little Yui~

Well then, here you go! The last chapter! (Excluding the bonus~)

And oh yes... since this is the last chapter, this author shall leak out a bit of her fujoshi-ness that's stayed hidden so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five years later...

[INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP]

{The Finals}

The GoM vs America

The huge stadium was swarmed with international audiences and media with their high-tech cameras all focused on the other side of the entrance.

As the commentator sitting high up overviewing the entire stadium took up the microphone in front of his table, a hushed silence fell upon the excited spectators.

"And now... " he paused with a mischievous grin, purposely adding suspenses to an already overexcited atmosphere, "the team of only 7 people and their equally young manager, who do not even have -or more accurately, do not even need- a coach, have once again advanced to the Finals of the International Championship! They have clenched countless victories with their fast growth and unbelievable teamwork, and now, they are here to face off once again with their old rivals, the International Regulars from America! "

The second commentator sitting beside him took up his own microphone as he thrillingly continued, "since 5 years ago, they have boldly rejected every single offer by every single international team, including even their own nation, Japan... The only people in the world who would form their own team and daringly send challenges to international teams all over the whole world despite their young age. The only team that plays for no country and no one, but only for the sole purpose of enjoyment and pleasure...! "

"Introducing... the World's only True International Team, the Generation of Miracles! The young yet capable Manager, Momoi Satsuki, in-charged of the GoM's activities, training menus and countless strategies and analysis! "

"The Captain, otherwise known as The Emperor with his split personality, Akashi Seijuro, or rather, Akashi and Sei, who is/are the political power supporting the GoM's every actions! "

"The Vice-Captain, Midorima Shintarou, known as The Devil Shooter, with a record of zero misses in any of his inhuman shots! "

"The International Model who has just won the most Popular and Charming award, Copycat Kise Ryouta who has become one of the most dangerous player with his Perfect Copy which even the GoM themselves can't help but agree with in its similarity! "

"The Giant, Murasakibara Atsushi, who -true to his title- has a height that far surpasses even the GoM and despite his bored nature, as long as he is defending, no shots are allowed to get pass him! "