Chapter 21: For ever saying I love you... I'm sorry.

[EDITED]

A lot of people has been asking me to update so here it finally is. I'm sorry. Even though I said it's finally holiday time but I'm only updating now ><. It takes time for ideas to form in my head and time again to pen it down so thanks for waiting this long.

I know this chapter is very short compared to my previous ones but I've compensated that with more feels this time ^^!

As I've mentioned previously, I've entered The Ace of Diamond and The Devil that Died for the watty awards. Please take the time to vote for my fanfics! You can look for KnB_WattyAwards and vote in the book named '2015 Kuroko no basket awards voting'. In the chapter titled Daiki Aomine comment for no 21) the ace of diamond and in the chapter titled Makoto Hanamiya comment for no 5) the devil that died. Thank you-nanodayo! XD

(I'll just clear one misunderstanding. It is not the same as voting for each chapter. You'll need to go to that book. XD)

This chapter is dedicated to @Haxixus and @Midnight_Wendy! Thanks for supporting me-ssu!

For this chapter...

BOLD - English

Well then, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(RECAP)
"Atsu-chan... " the small girl looked up at the tall giant.

"Mizu-chin..? " it was as though a small boy had asked this question in disbelief instead of this big male.

Third POV

As the old friends stared back at each other, both their eyes were widened with such intensity, people wondered what they were thinking about. It was as though a conversation was going on with just their glances.

'What are they thinking so seriously about...?'
'What's with this atmosphere...? "
"I wonder if-...'

Then the cute giant raised both his hands as a sign of surrender and whimpered out, "I... It wasn't me. "

'... Huh...?'
'W...what?'

The small girl, seemingly as clueless at everything as everyone was, tilted her head and asked, "... Huh? What are you talking about, Atsu-chan? "

"That time you lost your ticket to the sweet buffet. It wasn't me. I really didn't take it. "

The girl frowned a little, as though trying to remember what he was talking about, before blinking suddenly. "Oh that ticket? I know, I know. Atsu-chan, have you been worrying about that? I didn't come to ask you about that, you know? "

The surprised giant asked, "eh? Why is Mizu-chin here? "

"I'm with Seirin! " the girl waved her hand enthusiastically to the bunch of Seirin members. "Which school are you at, Atsu-chan? "

"Yosen. "

"Ah, is that so? Let's compete together some time! "

The giant nodded his head a little. And the conversation came to an absurd stop. It was awkward with the giant staring at her and Mizuki smiling back while the others just watching them.

Then, out of the blue, Murasakibara walked till he stood directly in front of her. He bit his lips as he looked down at her. The teary eyed giant then handed her the big bag of sweets he was holding. "I... I'll give you these sweets. S... So you have to p...promise you won't leave me again. "

"What?! " Everyone stared in so much shock that they had to pinch themselves to make sure they were awake.

He, Murasakibara Atsushi, was giving out his sweets? Was the world finally coming to an end?