Chapter 8: Seirin VS Seiho. The blond Copycat Ryouta Kise.

[EDITED]

Ryouta is out!!! Enjoy reading! Again, Kuroko no basket do not belong to me so does the pictures. I only own the OC, Mizuki Yui.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(RECAP)

'No, this is Shinta-chan we're talking about. He knows he can't beat them like this. He is our GoM's number 1 shooter. He must be hiding something even more ridiculous.'

Mizuki Yui's POV ♦️

I woke up to the brilliance of the dawning sun shining down on my face . I took a bath and walked down to the kitchen. A smile was creeping up my face. Today. Today we will be playing against Seiho and Shutoku. That's two kings in a row. Semi-final and final in a day. ~

Though as soon as another thought entered my mind, my smile disappear, replaced by a dark aura. It better not end up like last week. Ah! But that's impossible. We're playing with the two kings. They won't give up like that. And I'll be playing against Shinta-chan, provided if we win against Seiho. Heh. I haven't play with Shinta-chan since forever. I can't wait!

Thinking that everyone would be tired out from playing against two kings in a row, I proceeded to make a light snack. Hmm, when I was in America, we used to eat... but I'm in Japan right now...

After I was done, I made my way out of the kitchen. Of course, not without grabbing a box of chocolates from my kitchen stock. Wouldn't forget it even if my house was on fire. Locking up my door, I suddenly felt the familiar pain piecing through both my ankles. Ugh. I swear it always has such bad timing. If I don't leave soon, I'll be late. I fell on my knees as my ankles could no longer support me. Take a deep breath, Mizuki Yui. I tried to tell myself as calmly as possible. Just endure it. It'll be over in a jiffy.

~~Timeskip~~Again~~

The first game was against Seiho and I could feel myself getting excited. I watched a video of their game. They weren't called a king for no reason. They have the strongest defense in Tokyo. But they use weird moves. Somehow, the 'feel' of their game is different. And there's this certain baldy in the team. This will be troublesome. The person who was able to stop Ryo-chan in middle school. Tsugawa Tomoki. Tomo-chan.

We were warming up when I spotted Tomo-chan walking towards Tai-chan. "You're Kagami-kun, aren't you? Your hair's so red! Scary! " he turned back, "captain! This is the guy, right? Seirin's really weak, but they have one strong guy! "

Gulp...bad thing to say. Riko-chan look pissed off now. Her deadly aura is overflowing again! Kowaii! "You've done it now, you little shit." Riko-chan clenched her fist. Just then, Seiho's captain punched Tomo-chan's head. "Quit messing around you idiot. " he then made Tomo-chan bowed his head, "sorry about that. "

Hyuga-senpai replied, "you don't need to apologize. We're going to win. If you look down on us like you did last year, you're going to end up in tears. "

"That won't happen. Besides, we weren't looking down on you last year. You were just weak, that's all. "

Tomo-chan spoke up, "what? Captain, you're not mincing words either. "

"You idiot, I just don't sugar-coat my words. "

Meanwhile...

Third POV

A certain blond was walking with his senpai. "What are you looking at? " his senpai asked.
"A recording of this morning's Oha Asa, it's their morning horoscope. When this thing's good, Midorimacchi's good. "
"The guy from Teiko, what's his sign? "
"Cancer. Kurokocchi is an Aquarius. "