Chapter 19: The long-awaited Reunion. Is the past still just a dream?

[EDITED]

Hi everyoneeeee! Has it been a long time? My holiday is finally here so I'll do my best to updateeee~ Hope you have fun with this chapter because a lot of people will be appearing-nanodayo! 😝

Also, this chapter will be dedicated to animes_thebest2 and IrishSeptember. Sankyuuuuu for your support-desu!

Kuroko no Basket and the pics do not belong to me, I only own the plot and some characters~ Have fun reading-ssu!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RECAP

So the sacrifice he made?

Giving up on her.

Because he loved her, he wanted the best for her. He didn't want to break that comfy relationship between them. He believed that she would be happier with Aomine.

Because he loved her, he decided,
He would give up on her.

Because he loved her, he decided,

Let's just be friends...

Third POV

"-...se. Kise... OI KISE! " a fist came down onto his head.

"Ow ow ow! Senpai! " Kise immediately woke up. He turned towards Kasamatsu, only to witness the 13 other people staring at him.

"What were you thinking about, we called you a lot of times, you know. "

"Ahahaha >< Gomen Gomen. So why did you call me for? " he smiled apologetically.

"That doctor... What did that doctor talked to you about just now? "

"Oh... You mean that Doctor Kanzaki? He left a few hours ago. Said something about going somewhere for an appointment and leaving it to the rest of the doctors. He also said he has gotten Mizukicchi past the critical time so she will be fine. There's no need to worry.

"Who is he anyway? " Kagami spoke up.

"He said he was Mizukicchi's doctor when she was in America so he'll be checking u-... "

"Doctor in America? " he was immediately interrupted by Kuroko.

"Huh? " Kise was dazed for a second before his hand went to his mouth. 'I'm an idiot! I spilled that out too! >< Arghhh!!! If Mizukicchi is trying to keep this a secret then I'm as good as dead, right?! Oh... And I even told them she's back... I... I forfeit. I surrender. I give up. I might as well just die.'

"-...se. Kise... OI KISE STOP BLANKING OUT AGAIN! " a bump formed on his head.

"Ow ow ow!! Kasamatsu-senpai! You did it again! " Kise faked cry.

"So? What is it? "

"... " Kise resigned to his fate. "Actually... I just found out too... But... It seems Mizukicchi... She got hurt in an accident in America after she left... "

"She got into an accident? " a wide-eyed Kuroko stared back at him.

"Well... Ask him for more details. " Kise pointed at a boy laying comfortably on a sofa, reading a book. Kyouko Kai.

When he somehow sensed that all eyes were on him, he turned his head, meeting the eyes of the others. "Umm... Hi? "

"H...hello. "
"Domo... "
"Oh hi? "
"Okay hi... "
"Hello! "
"Hi. "
"Who are you? "

"They want to know more about the accident in America. " Kise spoke up. "Oh... And just introduce yourself? "

So, while Kyouko began his story of the accident and kuroko started the story of the previous incident and her relationship with the GoM, Kise zoned off again.