Chapter 12: Three-way shooting style. Game over.

[EDITED]

Hello! Minna-san! Have you seen the number of views?! My eyes literally popped out! Thxs to all you awesome people!!! This chapter is dedicated to cheese_eater_401 and anime_is_boss229 .Thxs for the amazing support! A lot of thing may be made up~ there might just be some soft yaoi to add some 'feel' to the story for people who like it. And for people who don't, well, it won't affect anything, don't worry. >< This chapter might get slightly confusing so I added Mizuki's biography. So as usual, Kuroko no Basket does not belong to me, so does all the pictures. I only own my OCs!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(RECAP)

The game went on and slowly they found out how truly dangerous Mizuki's shooting style could be.
____________________________
- Biography -
Name: Mizuki Yui

Age: First-year in Highschool (how old is that?)

Birthday: 25th February (I believe that's the date I created her? ><)

Family: Lives alone. Family members remains a secret

Motto: There's nothing better chocolate! 😊😍😝

Likes: Him. Chocolates. GoM. Basketball. Cooking. Music. And... Him.

Dislikes: Him. Haizaki. People bullying her friends. People stealing her chocolates.

Appearance: she first appeared with a head phone and wearing a purple T-shirt, longs pants and midnight blue hoodie. A blue necklace around her neck. Long aquamarine(blue) hair. Big eyes. Eyes colour is purple with a mixture of red and pink. Small nose and mouth. Skinny yet strong arms and legs. Thin body. (Let's not get jealous...) She is SHORT. (Like me...Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ) )

History: (warning: not fully elaborated)
- She suffered in the past due to her parents.
- She injured her legs during a game when the opponent cheated. She was told that she could only run at her maximum speed for at most 2 quarters. (Ps: this is the weakness Tsugawa was talking about in chapter 10) And massages were required now and then. (This happened before Kise or Haizaki joined)
- She got into a car accident and damaged her legs even more. She was told that she wouldn't be able to run at all in her condition. In the end, she never gave up and can now run again. (This happened right after she left the GoM, so they have no idea about this. Hint: This happened in America so it might have something to do with a certain America Representative.;)) But now she can run but is not allowed to use her max speed. After few more weeks, the doctor will be checking her ankles again. If everything goes according to plans, she will be able to go back to how she was at first. Running her max speed for the whole 4 quarters. She is still taking medicine and experience ankles pain now and then. (That's what happened when she fell down in chapter 8)

Facts:
- She played street basket before meeting the GoM.
- She joined Teiko's basketball team mainly because Akashi scouted her.
- Her speed made her invincible.
- She broke a world record once because she was angry.
- Confessed by a lot of people but there was only one she ever had the same feeling with.

So, that's her biography! Now let's get back to the story, shall we?
____________________________

Third POV

The audience blinked in shock at the scoreboard for what seemed like the 20th time that day.
' 24-30 , Seiho leading '

"Seirin is catching up! "
"There's only a 6-points difference! "
"Seirin is playing well against a king! "
"Impossible! What was that?! "
"How can she do that consecutively for so many times?! I thought it was just luck the first time. "