Chapter 18: The Furious Diamond finally makes Her Grand Return...

[EDITED]

KONNICHIWA minna-san^^. Here's chapter 18 after such a longggggggg time.  The number of views are dropping, sorry you guys must be tired of waiting all the time, ne? >< Sorry to keep you waiting~

I bet you've gotten tired of me saying sorry all the times (≧∇≦)My holidays will be coming soon (I think?) so I'll update more consistently when that time comes, okay?

For the people that have been waiting patiently, I can't thank you enough^^. Have fun reading~

This chapter is dedicated to XxSilver_RavenxX  and YumiKuroko ! Enjoyyy~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RECAP

Now, that was a part of the regulars's interesting school life in Teiko. There was another thing that happened which ignited the whole school. Something that once mentioned sparked countless memories.

The Furious Diamond finally makes her Grand Return.

Third POV

There was something that happened during their second-year. When Kise joined, Haizaki had often gotten into conflicts with him. They were so much alike. One with the amazing ability to 'copy', another with the dangerous ability to 'steal'. It was obvious who was stronger at first glance.

The ability to 'steal'. It was obvious Haizaki would win. And he did. That was one thing Kise lost in. But we all know there was something else that Kise shined in.

His ability to catch girls' hearts.

But who would have thought? Even that would be outshone by Haizaki.

And he proved it almost immediately. Kise's first girlfriend, Erina. It wasn't like he loved her. She was the one who confessed to him. He thought he would try and maybe he would learn to love her. It was a first for him. Surprising, considering the number of girls that always surround him. He thought he had found someone to protect, someone he could slowly learn to love.

But... She betrayed him.

It was all Haizaki's fault. He made a move on her. Haizaki had never liked Kise. In fact, Kise didn't like him too. Haizaki knew that his own ability was so much similar to Kise's, and it disgusted him. In that twisted mind of his, he wanted to see Kise suffer, to cry in pain.

Haizaki stole Erina from Kise. It was simple. Just whispering sweet words into her ears, and he already had her under his thumb. Just trick her into thinking he loves her, and she was already swooning over him.

Haizaki was, in all ways, better than Kise. Except the personality part. ...And that was what caused his downfall. Because of his own twisted personality.

Ever wonder why people always warn you to

'Never wake the sleeping lions' ?

Well, I'll show you.

'Because they aren't meant to be woken.'

"Seijuro. "

He blinked. She had never called him by his first name. Never. Ever. In fact, no one except his family dares utter that name.

"I want a match against Shougo. "

He was trying to make sense of this girl in front of him now. This deadly calm looking girl he no longer recognized.