Special Chapter 2: The time that was stopped in the picture (Christmas Special)

Author-Chan's here again! This is not a chapter 30 but a special chapter that I decided I wanted on a whim. XD

A little late for xmas and too short so sowwy >< but I was still working hard during xmas so that's fine, isn't it? 😋

This chapter is for everyone who has waited that one year for me to update >< Thanks for still coming back to continue reading my Knb Fanfic-ssu!

Have fun reading this chapter and I always welcome comments! This fanfic might be ending soon so if you have something you think might be good to add in, tell me soon or it'll be too late, ne?

Happy belated Christmas and I hope you got some nice presents!

{ Christmas special
Taken from Chp 29. }
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV

Aizawa Yui looked up at the huge picture hanging on the white wall.

Their wedding picture.

The handsome man smiled back at her. His eyes twinkled with such delight and his mouth curled into such a loving smile. The warmth he gave off was so real Aizawa Yui had to suppress another wave of grief.

'You promised, didn't you? Why of all promises, is it only this you didn't keep?'

FLASHBACK

Third POV

The young man in his pure white tuxedo looked absolutely stunning with his hair combed back as he loosen the comical-looking, absolutely fashion-wrecking, Christmas-themed tie.

Clasping his hands together and having readied himself, he gave a wide grin before climbing the wall of...

The Aizawa Household.

"Aizawa! " the childish man in his twenties made his way up to the familiar window of the 5th story and knocked excitedly.

"You-... why... " the young woman in her ravishing white gown with hair that flowed down in elegant waves stared open-mouthed, flabbergasted at the arrival of the man before her. "Why...? "

"You're looking absolutely gorgeous in that dress, darling! " the man grinned before showing off his ridiculous tie to her proudly. "Look look! Isn't my tie fitting of the season! "

"You idiot! What are you doing here? " Aizawa Miyu whisper-shouted. "You can't meet the bride before the ceremony, have you forgotten? And you can't wear that tie to the wedding, you big idiot! "

"Tsk, don't you know what today is? It's Christmas! " Takashi Yui added in stubbornly, "and I'm definitely wearing the tie. "

"Of course I know that. That's why we're having our wedding today! " Aizawa still had absolutely no idea what he was talking about.

"You always forget! " Takashi whined. "Date! Didn't we say we'd go on a date every Christmas? You're really bad! You're really mean! You're really-...! If you keep forgetting, I'll-... I'll cry! "

"But-... but it's our wedding today! " Aizawa stared dumbfoundedly at her birdbrained fiancé.

"What? We can't go on a date just because it's our wedding today? " he challenged.

"Of course! " she replied matter-of-factly.

Σ( ̄◇ ̄;)

"You! How can you say that! " he gasped in utter shock. "How can you say a date is not important just because of a wedding! "