Ch 1 Supreme Hybrid Awakens

(Thinking)

(Telepathic)

"Talking"

*Emotion/action*

This contains cussing, sexual content/comments, and gore(kinda)😅

_______________________________________

In The Dimension Gap

Midnight POV

I open my eyes and deactivate the darkness orb I was sleeping in. I look around and don't see Ophis I fly around the Dimension Gap until I find Great Red.

Midnight: "hey Great Red where is Ophis?"

Great Red: "Me and Ophis got into a fight over the Dimension Gap and she lost so she's not here."

Midnight:*angry*"I sleep for 50,000 years and you both have a fight wtf is wrong with both of you."

(A/N: PS 50,000 years in the Dimension Gap is 1 Month in the real world)

Great Red:*nervous*"uh y-yes."

Midnight:*sigh*"you know how bad you fucked up right she's going to come back to get you."

Great Red: "I'm stronger than Ophis I'll be fine." he said proudly

Midnight: (He doesn't get it does he)

Midnight:*sigh*"normally yes you are stronger but Ophis is one of my mates and I've been sleep so. 1 she's already mad at you. 2 she hasn't had sex for 50,000 years. There is no way you can handle an angry sex deprived Ophis."

Great Red: "I-I uh *sigh* guess you right"

Midnight: "you know I'm right *sigh* now I have to fix this."

I open a portal and leave the Dimension Gap. I appear in a town and scan the area. I soon talk to a lady and learned the name of this town is Kuoh. I go to an abandoned house on the edge of town and use magic to make a new house.

 I go to an abandoned house on the edge of town and use magic to make a new house

After building the house I feel Ddraig's power. Well the faction call her Ddraig witch is wired cause Ddraig a guy name. Her actual name is Scarlet but whatever.

Midnight:(well better go find her she probably got some stupid host again)I think to myself.

I turn invisible and fly to her signature. When I reach her signature I see a boy with brown hair in class