Midnight's Heat & Going Home

3rd POV

Midnight flew home and opened the door. He walked into the livingroom to see Kobayashi seeing in the couch. She saw Midnight and walked over to him. She gave him a quick hug.

Kobayashi: you're back that was fast. I made dinner yours is in the fridge.

Midnight didn't say anything his urges grew when he locked eyes with Kobayashi. He put his hands on Kobayashi's shoulders. He smacked his lips against Kobayashi's. Kobayashi was surprised but quickly melted into it. Midnight began to move his hands down Kobayashi's slender body. Midnight's left hand stopped on Kobayashi's breast. He's right hand continued to trail down until it reached her ass. Midnight began to fondle Kobayashi left boob. She moaned into the kiss. They eventually broke the kids in need of air. They both had heavy breathes. Kobayashi finally got enough air back to speak.

Kobayashi: Midnight what's wrong? Your flirty but your not usually this touchy.

Midnight: Kobayashi I'm in heat.

Kobayashi: *flirty* then maybe we should do something about that.

Kobayashi takes Midnight's hands and leads him to their room. She's pushed him onto the bed. She quickly kissed him again. Their tongues battled for dominance. Midnight didn't put up much of a fight and let Kobayashi win. Kobayashi began to grind on Midnight's clothed member. They both moaned into the kiss. Midnight urges grew more. His kitsune ears and 9 tails came out. Kobayashi broke the kiss and began to remove Midnight's clothes. Midnight was soon left in only his boxers. Kobayashi began to trail her hand down his chest. Kobayashi then removed all her clothes leaving her in her bra and panties.

Even though Kobayashi was being the dominate one Midnight stares still embarrassed her

Even though Kobayashi was being the dominate one Midnight stares still embarrassed her. She look away from him with a blush on her face.

Kobayashi: don't just stare it's embarrassing. I know I don't have the biggest boobs.

Midnight put a hand on Kobayashi's face getting her attention. He began to caress her cheek.

Midnight: I don't care about your breast size, I love you for you.

Kobayashi gave Midnight a quick kiss.

Kobayashi: This is why I love you. Now back to the main task, it seems your friend down her wants some attention.

Kobayashi began to rub Midnight's cock through his boxers. Midnight let's out quiet groans. Kobayashi then went down and began to slowly take off his boxers teasing him. When she got them fully off she was in awe at his size. Midnight's dick grew instead of 10 inches his fully erect cock stood at 14 inches. Midnight gave a slight smirk.

Midnight: what are you intimidated?

Kobayashi: no it just means there's more for me to enjoy~

Kobayashi begins to stroke his shaft. She then put the tip in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. This lead to Midnight letting out more groans. Kobayashi began to tease herself by rubbing her clit. She took more of Midnight's length into her mouth. She could only fit half of it in just mouth. Midnight let out louder groans because of the warmth of her mouth. Midnight put his hand on Kobayashi's head. He pushed her head down making her take all his length. Kobayashi's eyes widened as she began to gag on Midnight's cock. When he left go she quickly to he's cock out her mouth. She began to cough and gasp for air. After a minute she finally got enough air to speak.