Stolen Excaliburs & Midnight's Rage

3rd POV

The next day when Midnight and the others
woke up they got straight to business. Rias and Akeno left to go discuss with Sona and Tsubaki their plans. Midnight, Koneko and Issei we're all at Midnight's house.

Issei: So what should we do?

Midnight: Well Kiba is still unaccounted for. We should look for him.

Koneko: Where should we look?

Issei: Why don't we start by looking for those exorcist.

Midnight: That would be a good start.

The group leave the house. They begin to look all around town for the exorcist or Kiba. They look around for quite a while with no luck.

Issei: How hard is it to find these damn exorcist.

Midnight: ...I'm so stupid.

Issei: What's wrong...

Midnight: I forgot I can sense them.

Issei: You could have been and done that!

Midnight: I forgot okay! I'll do it now though.

Midnight senses for the exorcist he finds their energy and locks onto it. He begins to run to the destination with Koneko and Issei following him. He soon arrives to see them begging people for money. They didn't notice them yet Midnight walks up and puts 5 thousand dollars in the cup. They look at it shocked and then look up to see Midnight, Issei, and Koneko. They get ready for a fight, but Midnight puts a hand up.

Midnight: Hey! we aren't here to fight.

Xenovia: Then why are you here?

Midnight: We just wanna talk... You all seem hungry, why don't I treat you out to eat.

Xenovia: Fine...

Midnight and all the others go to a restaurant. Midnight buys them all whatever they want. He bought himself an oreo shake. Xenovia and Irina chow down instantly. Asugi however doesn't take a single bite of her food. 

Midnight: Aren't you gonna eat?

Asugi: I refuse to take anything from you.

Midnight: Will you at least listen to what I have to say...

Asugi: No.

Midnight: I see...

Midnight stands up and grabs his shake. He looks at Koneko and Issei.

Midnight: Koneko, Issei explain to them what we need... I would rather not cause problems...

Midnight takes his shake and leaves the restaurant. Issei tries to get him to come back but he is ignored. Issei sits back down and glares at Asugi. He slams his fist on the table.

Issei: They hell is your problem!

Asugi: Nothing is wrong with me. I should be asking you that. How can you trust that murderer?

Issei: You don't know why he did it!

Asugi: I don't care! He murdered the person who took me in after my village burned!

Issei: Still... I don't care... Midnight may be harsh on me... He may hate some sides of me... But he's pushing me to be strong! The guy actually cares! He has girlfriends and kids he loves!

Asugi: ...I won't trust him... never again...

Asugi walks out the restaurant. Issei sighs and slumps down in his seat. Xenovia looks at Issei.