A World Of Heros!!

Midnight eyes slowly began to flutter open. He found himself in a room unfamiliar to him. He looked around for a bit then the door opened. He looked to see a girl around his age with black hair ties into a ponytail with one bang hanging in the front.

 He looked to see a girl around his age with black hair ties into a ponytail with one bang hanging in the front

"Momo Yaoyorozu"
"16 Years Old"

Momo: Oh my you're awake. How are you feeling?

Midnight: Where am I?

Momo: You're in my family's mansion.

Midnight: Where's Issei?

Momo: Do you mean the other boy? He's in the room next to this one.

Midnight gets up out of the bed. He starts walking to the room Issei's in much to Momo's protest. He walks into the room and stands by Issei's bedside. Issei was laying there peacefully. Momo looked at him with a worried expression.

Momo: You both have been out for 4 hours. My mother says he's not showing signs of waking up anytime soon.

Midnight: Did you try hitting him?

Momo: What!? No of course not. why would I do that?

Midnight gets closer to the sleeping Issei. He stares at him blankly before slapping him. Momo grew shocked that he did it. Issei wakes up rubbing his cheek.

Issei: Ow! What the hell Midnight!?

Midnight: Get up.

Issei gets out of bed. Momo stood there surprised that actually worked. Midnight and Issei began to talk about what happened. Momo left to get her parents. Momo comes back with her parents Kathryn and Kaye Yaoyorozu.

Kaye: So you boys are awake. Come with us to the living room.

Midnight: Oh uh sure.

Midnight and Issei follow them to the living room. They sit on the couch opposite of them. Kaye glares at the two but Katherine has a smile on her face.

Kaye: I don't know how you boys got so injured but in all honesty I don't care. I should call the cops on you two.

Midnight: Let's not get hasty now.

Kaye: Well you boys trespassed on private property. However I have a deal for you.

Issei: What's the deal?

Kaye: We recently fired two of our butlers. So you two work as butlers and keep an eye on my daughter.

Midnight: Fine...

Everyone grew shocked at Midnight's immediately agreement. Issei stood up and stared at Midnight wide eyed.

Issei: Midnight! Why did you-

Midnight stands up. He stares Issei in the eyes. His gaze unwavering.

Midnight: Issei I can't use magic. So I can't get us home right now. We're in unfamiliar territory. We can't take any risk right now. This is the best option for us.