Kobayashi and Tohru visit & teaching Asia new magic!!!!

Midnight POV

I woke up feeling even heavier than usual. I saw Koneko and Ophis hugging my arms which was normal. I looked down and Aika was on my chest. I then remembered what happened last night. I kissed all of them on the head. They smiled in their sleep knowing they were happy I quickly slipped out of bed. I left the room and walked twords Asia's room. On they way there I ran into Eevee. I picked her up and put her.

Midnight: Sunshine that reminds me where did you and the others go. I didn't see you guys all yesterday.

Sunshine: [we were in the forest behind the house. We made our own home.]

Midnight: Okay just be careful and stay close to Speed and Lazuli.

Sunshine: [I will grandpa.]

I set Sunshine down. She ran off to go find Speed. I watched her run off them started to head to Asia's room again. I walked in to wake her up.

Midnight: Asia wake up please.

Asia woke up, she yawned and rubbed her eyes.

I couldn't deny it was cute. Asia was still half asleep so I helped her out of bed. I changed her clothes with some magic then teleported us to a cliff away from the house. Asia fully woke up in my arms thanks to the teleportation.

Asia: Midnight what are we doing out here?

Midnight: Alright Asia I'm going to teach you some magic that will help you.

Asia: What kind of magic?

Midnight: I'm going to teach you sky dragon slayer magic.

Asia: What's that?

Midnight: It's magic from another world that used right can take out the mightiest of dragons and threats.

Asia: Why teach it to me wouldn't it be better if Issei learned it.

Midnight: That's the thing you never want something yourself, you always want to give it to Issei. Everyone in the peerage has something to help them attack you don't.

Asia: I want to give Issei everything because he saved my life. Rias made me her bishop on his behalf.

Midnight: I know which is why I blame myself for your death.

Asia: You do? But why?

Midnight: Your very religious you prayed to God like every day. If I didn't sleep if I just paid attention and answered your call. You would still be alive and you wouldn't be a devil. So just take this for once think for yourself.

Asia: I didn't know I guess I'll learn the magic.

I have her a hug and a sweet smile.