A Racist Alien & A Date With Sona

Midnight POV

I woke up and was able to slip out of bed. After giving the girls kisses in the cheek I headed twords the kitchen. On the way there I ran into speed.

Midnight: oh speed nice to see you.

Speed: [oh hey Midnight.]

Midnight: you know I could use your help. I heard from Sunshine that your a good cook. Why don't me and you cook something up of everyone.

Speed: [sure!]

Now accompanied by Speed we headed down to the kitchen. We begin to cook and clean using our speed to make it go faster. It didn't take us long to get done. I then go to wake up everyone else while Speed goes to get all the Eeveelutions. After a while we were able to get everyone to the table. Midnight wasn't hungry so he just went to chill in the pool. Crystal wasn't really hungry either so she joined Midnight. It was a hot day so after eating everyone joined Midnight and Crystal. Flare and Speed just looked at Midnight and Crystal floating in the pool.

Crystal: [are you two gonna get in?]

Speed: [I'm a electric type if I accidentally release one little shock I'll hurt you guys I don't want that.]

Solarflare: [I'm a fire type me and water don't do so good.]

Crystal: [come on just get in and relax.]

Midnight: she's right you know nothing is coming up so we should sit back and relax for once.

Speed: [when you relax too much don't you-]

As Speed was saying that sentence Midnight and Crystal sink into the water. Speed grew a blank looks as he finished his sentence.

Speed: [dissolve into water.]

Solarflare: [I guess Midnight can dissolve into water as well.]

Speed: [you know what I'm just gonna relax over there.]

Solarflare: [I'm gonna chat with Leaf.]

Everyone just relaxed and enjoyed the pool. Until they were interrupted by Midnight's A.I Optix.

Optix: Midnight you have a incoming call from Bulma.

Midnight: Optix answer call and project screen in front of me

Optix: ok.

A holographic screen appears in front of Midnight. He sees Bulma looking away from the camera.

Midnight: Bulma what's up, you look panicked.

Bulma turned back to the camera when she heard Midnight's voice.

Bulma: oh Midnight thank God I got through. Can you come over here a genocidal alien named Frieza who really wants to kill Goki is here. Goki got shot in the chest and Vegeta is fighting him but he's too strong now. He came back in some new golden form.

Midnight: alright Bulma I'm on my way.

Midnight hung up the call with Bulma. He hopped out the pool and he accessed a holographic menu. He pressed at button that changed his clothes.

Midnight turned back to the others.

Midnight: Crystal wanna come with me?

Crystal hops out the water excited

Crystal: [uhh yeah!]

Midnight: cool but first.

Midnight's hand glows and soon the light incases Crystal changing her. The light died down and there stood a girl of 5ft 6". She had blue hair but still had a Vaporeon features.