The Student Council & Familiar Forest

Midnight POV (it's gonna be midnight POV alot)

Rias: "Wait he's your boyfriend!!!"

Midnight: (That's what they just said is this girl stupid.)

Koneko: "Yes he's are boyfriend."

Midnight: (I'mma look through everyone's memories and thoughts nothing weird about that 😎.)

I start to look through their minds. Found something good details about them. Kiba is a chill guy but has hatred for excalibur. I think that's the sword I broke long ago. Issei is bitch made kinda knew that all ready. Koneko has a sister complex I'm guessing she doesn't know the truth. Asia is a nice girl she may be a devil but she still believes in God. Rias is in a forced marriage and stuck up but a total masochist on the inside. Now last is Akeno for all that is holy and demonic this girl is into a lot of S&M and also has daddy issues. I'm still looking in Akeno's mind.

Midnight: "huh here's a fantasy with me in it."

Quick lemon warning 3rd POV

Midnight look into the memory. F Akeno is tied to the bed blind folded with F Midnight on top of her. F Midnight then spank her.
(A/N: F Midnight= fantasy Midnight
F Akeno= fantasy Akeno)

F Midnight: "you've been a bad little slut haven't you."

F Midnight was spanking F Akeno.

F Akeno: "Yes *moan* master I've *moan* been a bad slut." Fantasy Akeno said in pleasure.

F Midnight plunged deep into F Akeno and began to thrust in and out of her. F Akeno screamed in pleasure with her tongue hanging out and eyes rolled into the back of her head.

F Midnight: " I'm going to cum slut make sure to take it all."

F Midnight was spanking F Akeno as he thrust in and out. F Midnight cums inside F Akeno. F Akeno just yells in pleasure and passed out.

Lime/Lemon end

Midnight POV

I leave Akeno's mind fast as I can. I'm back in my body I start violently shaking. What I saw has me shocked and tramatized. It isn't the fact that she is already thinking of me that way that has me tramatized. It's the fact is how can one person be so into S&M. I'm still shaking Koneko must of noticed.

Koneko: " Midnight are you alright."

Koneko had a bit worry in her voice. I look up at her. My eyes dart to Akeno for a second before looking back down.

Midnight: "I don't think I can un-see what I just saw."

I started shaking rethinking of the fantasy.

Koneko: "what did you see."

Koneko still sounded worried.I was about to explain but someone knocked on the door. We all focus are attention to the door.

Rias: "come in."

A group of devils enter the room.