Going to school & KFC!!

3rd POV

It's early morning we zoom in on our sleeping protagonist. It's 2:00 am there are two lumps under the cover with him. One of them is the is the neko-devil Koneko but who is the other one. Both are moving. Our protagonist seems to be waking up.

Midnight POV

I woke up because something was on me. I look down to see two lumps under my cover. I know one of them is Koneko because she came with me. The other one I don't know. I was broke out of thought when it's hand was getting close to my dick. I quickly sit up and yank the covers off me. I see the one person I was looking for Ophis. Koneko was beside her. They were both wearing something how do I put this... Sexy.

 Sexy

Midnight: 😐 "so

Midnight: 😐 "so... Hello"

Lemon Warning

Ophis grabs my member without warning. I gasp at the sudden contact.

Ophis: "hello love~"

Koneko: "hello~"

Midnight: "Ophis how did you find me. Also why are you girls doing this."

Ophis: "I felt your power while you were fighting."

Koneko: "also we're very horny~"

Before I could say something Ophis takes off my pants and underwear. My 10 inch member slaps her in the face. Koneko comes up to me and we kiss. During our heated make out Ophis starts to jerk me off. I start to get more into it. I can feel my incubus side coming out. Ophis starts to kiss and lick all over my shaft. Koneko breaks our make out and moves down beside Ophis. Koneko starts to licking and kissing my shaft with Ophis. Ophis puts the tip in her mouth and starts swirling her tongue around it.

Midnight: "shit that feels good."

Koneko pushes me back down. Koneko takes off her panties and hovers her wet entrance over my face. Ophis takes the tip out of her mouth.

Ophis: "if you like that your gonna love this."

Koneko: "lick me~"

Ophis takes 6 inches into her mouth. She starts bobbing her head up and down. I grunt in pleasure. Koneko lowers herself into my face. I begin to lick her pussy. I feel my incubus horns and tail grow. My eyes turn pink with love and lust. Koneko was realising moans. I use my tail to rub Ophis's clit. Ophis moans sending vibrations on my member. Ophis takes my member out her mouth with an audible pop. I continue to rub her clit