A day with Millicas & Some old friends

3rd POV

Midnight woke up next to Millicas. He headed downstairs to make breakfast. Because their was a lot of people Midnight started to make a lot of food. As Midnight was cooking Ophis, Koneko, Lance, and Athena woke up. They walked downstairs to see multiple Midnight's. Their was one in the kitchen, one cleaning up, one setting the table, and the original playing a game. Ophis, Koneko, Lance, and Athena sat down at the table. After 30 minutes Midnight was done with breakfast and laid it out on the table.

As soon as he set everything down Athena and Koneko reached for a chocolate chip muffin

As soon as he set everything down Athena and Koneko reached for a chocolate chip muffin. Midnight swiftly took them away.

Midnight: "nope you have to eat normal food first. I also have to wake the others up."

Koneko and Athena pouted. Ophis and Lance chuckled at their reaction. Midnight put the muggins away from them. He went to wake up Millicas first. He lightly shook Millicas.

Midnight: "wake up Millicas it's time for breakfast."

Millicas groggily woke up. Midnight led Millicas downstairs and to his seat. The next person to wake up was Asia. He went in her room. What he didn't expect is Rassei was in the bed next to her. Midnight lightly shook Asia and petted Rassei's head. When Rassei woke up he thought it was threat. He was going to shock the person but when he saw it was Midnight he jumped into his arms.

Midnight: "hey Asia wake up I made breakfast ."

Asia woke up and went downstairs. Midnight looked down at Rassei.

Midnight: "go downstairs to Asia and the others."

Rassei flies downstairs. Midnight walk into the hallway and summons a electric guitar,amp, and a microphone . He plugs the electric guitar and mic up and gets ready to play it. He turns the volume to max. He strums the guitar hard and screams.

Midnight: "WAKE ME UP"

The rest of the ORC fall out of bed. They thought it was over but the were wrong. Athena joined in she got a mic and screams.

Athena: "WAKE ME UP INSIDE"

Midnight: "CAN'T WAKE UP"

Athena: "WAKE ME UP AND SAVE ME FROM THE DARK"

The ORC come running out their rooms. Athena heads back downstairs. Issei grabs Midnight shirt and starts shaking him.

Issei: "what is wrong with you!! I was having a nice dream about Oppai!!"

Midnight got annoyed quickly of the shaking. He hit Issei on his head putting him on the floor.

Midnight: "Stop shaking me you idiotic and go downstairs and eat breakfast."

Rias: "you made breakfast for everyone."

Midnight: "yes please head downstairs. Oh and one last thing Akeno, Rias put some clothes on."